UPS's dolly manufacturer

BROWN430

Our mall route doesnt use a hand cart. There is a a store right by the entrance that we have a flat bed type cart. We store it in there back room and pick it up everyday when we use it. It holds so much more stuff on it.

helenofcalifornia

The dollies we order are now guaranteed for two years. They have their date of manufacture on them for warranty purposes but we don't have extra dollies to spare so that we can send back the broken ones though. Figures.

And pushing and pulling two hand trucks is so bad for your shoulders, but try and take away that extra mall cart from the mall driver. Ain't gonna happen.

tourists24

Here's a side note about the Handtruck/Dolly debate. How is it that our mall guy feels he has to push 2 of those carts that fold out into wagons? Surely there is some sort of safety issue involved when one person is pushing 2 handcarts loaded to the hilt with pkgs, through an area choked with people. Do all mall people push 2 handcarts simultaneously? Does anyone else have a problem with this? I'd like to hear from Union and MGMT on this one please.
I have had a mall route for almost 8 years now and rarely push n pull.... I have been questioned why I dont use 2 at one time by mgt while on my OJS rides but the conversation has ended when I say its a safety issue. Sometimes I use 2 carts, but only when the stop is a back door delivery and then I push one and come back for the other. It is definitely not safe to push one and pull another. Only a young buck with something to prove would do this

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
There is a a store right by the entrance that we have a flat bed type cart.

Exactly, if a consignee has a big bulk and they have an oversize cart I wouldn't even think about using my own. Most times, ny the time I open by back door they already have it there waiting.

Drew? They`re not just for guys anymore.

inflatable-man.jpg