Urine bottles left in cages,cars and on floor

MR_Vengeance

United Parcel Survivor
This isn't about urine. There is a UPS legend for those of you who are feeder drivers. The old style of dollies, without the basket, make a good toilet seat. One story I heard was one driver was in the middle of BFE and had to go. So under the cover of night, using the dolly as support, and in between sets, he let it drop. Sure enough, a state trooper caught him.

that must've been a clean dolly cause all of the ones i used have grease all over it. that dude would have a hard hard time just to wipe his buttcheeks clean...........

brownboss

Brownblood
um well wow..this is the 1st ive ever heard of anything like this..ever...ofcourse ivenever loaded...so maybe thats why....my god im disgusted

samiam

I wish, there for I am?
Only seems to happen with heavy resi routes I think. That's why I love my freight route, I can take a pee at any one of my stops any time of the day. No more bottle for me thank God.

HazMatMan

Don't pour the bottle of urine on the seats. The mechanic will have to change the seats then. Personally, I would be flipping out if this happens and will have somebody's butt in a sling.

2 wrongs do NOT make a right!!:mad:

No, 2 wrongs make IT right....

HazMatMan

Have you people ever heard of Hepatitis C ? It`s nasty and caused by infected peoples body fluids. If I see urine bottles I`ll call the local hazardous materials division for a clean -up.

The local haz mat division?? Do you mean an outside contractor?? Or our own specially trained team of haz mat responders??

upsgrunt

You leave one post on another thread complaining about "your" UPS guy playing games with you and how to get something done and now this post on this thread you are acting like you actually work for the company. What is it?

Yeah wouldn't it be great to live on your route....then make a pit stop home to pee!:ohmy:

I live in a smaller town now......There are many times I can go home for lunch. (Depending on the route I'm doing) I live 4 doors up from my center manager and across from an on car sup......They don't mind, It's nice.

aspenleaf

Have you people ever heard of Hepatitis C ? It`s nasty and caused by infected peoples body fluids. If I see urine bottles I`ll call the local hazardous materials division for a clean -up.

Unless there is blood in the urine and it mixes with your blood such as through a cut you won't get Hep C this way. Now if you are sharing needles then you might. . . I found one urine bottle and told the driver he'd have his test results back by tomorrow's PCM. He never did it again. I know what the empty bottles in the truck are for and I leave them alone and I don't usually see them again so my guys toss them.

I would not dump it on the seat because you never know when you will get a cover driver and why should they suffer.

hoser

Industrial Slob
piss jugs, you're friend'n kidding me, right? i thought this was a fortune500 company, not a friend'n trailer park.

Last edited:
I'd have to say there is about a 99.999% chance it's an accident, I highly doubt anyone leaves them in there on purpose. Simply mentioning it to him, or perhaps placing it in the cab where he'll see it ( and know others have seen it too ) will likely embarrass him enough to prevent it from happening again. :blushing:

raceanoncr

You leave one post on another thread complaining about "your" UPS guy playing games with you and how to get something done and now this post on this thread you are acting like you actually work for the company. What is it?

Yeah, Grunt. Sometin don't add up here. Geez, I ain't got my package and I don't know how the company works but...ain't it funny how I ain't got nowhere to pee on my route?

lost

UPSgrunt,
Yes I work for UPS and have for ten years in mesquite. Mostly on daysort, moved to preload two years ago. I have loaded, picked off, unloaded, and was an expediter for my load area which was PD7. I became management about 6 years ago. Was a trainer, ran PD8, then went to revrec now I am back in ops on the preload boxline2.

lost

Guyinbrown,
I could see it being an accident if left in the car, but when they take it out of the car the next morning and put it in the cages or set it on the floor?? I cant say thats an accident.

Last edited:

Cementups

Box Monkey
I wish the guys would leave tthe empty bottles in my truck alone. It's alwasy the day that I really need a bottle that when I go for it, it has been discarded the night before.. It was empty with no traceof urine. I use a ottle once for peeing and then toss it.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We all keep a dr bag hanging on our bag holder for our trash, correct? And we throw it away every night, correct? Put the Pee bottles in there, and then it will never get left in car. Its sad it happens that we cant find restrooms, better to pee in a jar, than get kidney failure from failure to pee. Make it part of your routine, gas your car, fill out your dvr, cod envelope, ending mileage, empty trash. Then no more disgusting threads!!