Urine bottles left in cages,cars and on floor

lost

Ugh. you learned how to memorize songs and you have a large capacity bladder. TMI.

I wonder if women ever get together and brag about their genital endowments. :thumbup1:

Furthermore you men have cups and bottles, and the women have what?? Women are just screwed??

aspenleaf

Furthermore you men have cups and bottles, and the women have what?? Women are just screwed??

Ah see women have things we can use to aid us (just see my post with the links). And for those who do a lot of outdoor things you may already have some of the items. I do and they work. . . no more tyring to find a tree and aiming downhill. . .just use the tool and you are done and on to the next hill! Plus when you go snowshoeing with the boys you too can write in the snow if you have the right gadet! :tongue_sm

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
Ugh. you learned how to memorize songs and you have a large capacity bladder. TMI.

I wonder if women ever get together and brag about their genital endowments. :thumbup1:
"T" should you really be on this thread? Think about it! We're commenting on having to urinate in bottles not going from our air condition office to the restroom. Yes my bladder is the size of a full grown man not like your pea size girl bladder. This thread is for empolyees who incounter this disgusting fact at work not for you to deal with your prostate issues...call your doctor "T".:laugh:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
"T" should you really be on this thread? Think about it! We're commenting on having to urinate in bottles not going from our air condition office to the restroom. Yes my bladder is the size of a full grown man not like your pea size girl bladder. This thread is for empolyees who incounter this disgusting fact at work not for you to deal with your prostate issues...call your doctor "T".:laugh:
Dave, I warned you about making these personal attacks yesterday...

hoser

Industrial Slob
our Canadian users (and some Americans) know of trailer park boys, IMO, the funniest show on TV today.

season six revolved around piss jugs. i just love the parallels drawn between the trailer park and UPS. enjoy:

TPB

browniehound

This thread has continued for about 3 weeks now and I'm shocked no one has brought up what I'm about to say.

Remember the story in news lately about the female NASA employee who put on an adult diper and drove non-stop from Texas to Florida to confront her lover. Apparently she wore the diper so she wouldn't have to make any restroom stops.

I'm shocked that this concept didn't dawn on the powers-that-be in Atlanta, that if they required every UPS driver to wear a diper, they could shave 10-15 minutes of every driver's day because it would eliminate "bathroom time"

hoser

Industrial Slob
This thread has continued for about 3 weeks now and I'm shocked no one has brought up what I'm about to say.

Remember the story in news lately about the female NASA employee who put on an adult diper and drove non-stop from Texas to Florida to confront her lover. Apparently she wore the diper so she wouldn't have to make any restroom stops.

I'm shocked that this concept didn't dawn on the powers-that-be in Atlanta, that if they required every UPS driver to wear a diper, they could shave 10-15 minutes of every driver's day because it would eliminate "bathroom time"
Assuming that we implement this unit at a cost of $0.23 a diaper unit, and cosine-ing it by a 10 minute washroom break, multiplying that by the PPH and the OMS quotent puts us at a BS rating of... 0.3824!!!!

oh wow!!

YOU'RE BRILLIANT! I'VE NEVER SEEN A BS RATING GET THAT HIGH! THE SAVINGS WILL PUT OUR STOCK AT THE TOP, PAYING A QUARTERLY DIVIDEND THAT WILL FOR SURE HIT THE DOUBLE DIGITS (in cents)!!!!!

how did everyone like my middle-management industrial engineering impression?

Just_another_Joe07

Down with Brown
Re: Sparkling Effervescence. The Pause That Refreshes.

So let me get this straight.

After all these years of carwashin', you're *just now* tellin' me that wasn't the last few swigs of their Canada Dry Ginger Ale the drivers have been leavin' me? I thought it had an extra "bite" to it, but I thought it was just 'cause it was warm!

[And hey, did ya know that the former Prime Minister of India, Moraiji Desai, use to drink a tumbler of his own urine every mornin'. Yup, true fact. No foolin'. Cheers!]

HAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol: Good God that is dumb.