Urine containers left in package car.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Next time pour the urine on his own seat,make sure you pour it slow so it absorbs real good.After it seeps in all night ,the next day everytime the driver plops down on his seat he should get a good whiff of his own medicine.(He doesn't have to know you did it)Nobody should leave their garbage or the bodily fluids in their pkg cars.Pick up after yourselves!Your Mom dosen't work for UPS.

And what if somebody else has to drive that Package Car the next day? Why not just leave the bottle in the cup holder? Guys, just dump it out before you come back to the building if you have to use one. And no, there are no public restrooms on my area.

JustAnotherBody

its an old bottle man..
if u do have to pee in one

DONT dump it out and reuse it.
DUMP it out and THROW it out!

even the bottle stinks the next day if u empty it

(im assuming this asi never was able to use a bottle to relieve myself.. seeI have problems with that small opening haha ahaha im a manly man)..
gross gross gross why would u ride around with old pee bottles? you probly bring or buy a drink a couple times a day... if your having to pee before you finish your first water of the day i think u should see about why u have to pee so much.

toss the bottle out. yuck.

browniehound

Hey Tim (my preloader), when you stop misloading residential misloads for 2 towns away, I will stop leaving my piss jug on your shelf. Yeah, I forgot to empty it and I'm sorry. Just throw it in the trash for heaven's sake.

But when you misload residential packages, day after day, I'm forced to spend 30-45 minutes delivering them when I should have been at my daughter's softball game.

Oh, and by the way, large, heavy packages go under the shelf not on the shelf just because the PAL label says 2000.

Yeah, leave 3 huge packages on the shelf and throw the other 20 that belong in section 2000 on the floor.

My preloader's mind at work. Its a sight to be seen (unfortunately I have to see it every day).

area43

Pee bottle issue, its old. Oldie but goodie. LOL Anyhow, the best way to solve this problem. I use a big plastic cup. In doing this it automatically forces me to get rid of the pee immediately. Cant ride around with a cup full of pee. Obvisouly, when using the pee cup method it requires a little planning on the drivers part. Where to pee(in the back of truck) then disposing it immediately. I am on a rural route so there is not much problem there. I feel those that run routes in the city can dump it in the storm drain. Be quick and discreit about it. This requires a little planning. Know where the storm drains are on your route.

raceanoncr

Don't bother with pee bottles. Get promoted instead.

Here, had driver peeing in back of package car. Well, I guess it was OK. It was near the back door!!!!!!

Got fired. Got back. Then promoted!

Go fer it!

outta hours

Maybe he works in a center where they tell him that going to the bathroom comes out of your personal time. He may have used all of his alloted time for lunch and had no time left go pee. Therefore he did it in his car as to avoid being in trouble for exceeding his lunch hour.:biggrin: