US diplomat’s wife flees UK

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Ive been in the UK and Bermuda and chose not to drive for this reason.
I drove in France and Germany where they drive on the right side of the road.

El Correcto

god is dead
I see this playing out, maybe a slap on the wrist honestly. Careless driving causing a death, a settlement with the family, fine to the UK, heartfelt apology on how this will be with her until she dies and most likely not serving a day. She fled the country though so.. ya never know.

El Correcto

god is dead
If a good person killed my family member accidentally that’s what I’d want. Fleeing from it though and trying to hide behind immunity. I’d want their damn head.

El Correcto

god is dead
Wow.
Don't you like your family?
Accidents happen. You don’t hold onto rage and want vengeance for someone making a horrible mistake with no bad intentions or gross negligence. This lady just pulled down wrong side of the road, she is from a country where that is the norm and someone ended up dying. Even if she had hit my father or mother and killed them, I’d have forgiveness for this.

If she ended up being drunk or some low life child support dodger with a history of being a :censored2: up, not so much. I don’t think this lady is a danger to society, just a life changing mistake. No reason to rot in prison for something that most likely won’t happen again, she’d owe me though. No reason I shouldn’t be paid for my grief and my families funeral expenses paid in full from her pocket. That would be a steep enough lesson in my eyes.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Accidents happen. You don’t hold onto rage and want vengeance for someone making a horrible mistake with no bad intentions or gross negligence. This lady just pulled down wrong side of the road, she is from a country where that is the norm and someone ended up dying. Even if she had hit my father or mother and killed them, I’d have forgiveness for this.

If she ended up being drunk or some low life child support dodger with a history of being a :censored2: up, not so much. I don’t think this lady is a danger to society, just a life changing mistake. No reason to rot in prison for something that most likely won’t happen again, she’d owe me though. No reason I shouldn’t be paid for my grief and my families funeral expenses paid in full from her pocket. That would be a steep enough lesson in my eyes.

Screw that crap.
There's been generational feuds fought around here for less than that

BrownArmy

I have to say, nothing cracks me up more than people on comedy shows losing it because they’re laughing.

For some reason, that makes me lose it .