Use your best judgement

What'dyabringmetoday???

Represent me.

fat-guy.jpg

Those :censored2:s.... from the Union.

I need $15 dollars an hour.
Wow! You really ARE.... a Big Union Guy. May want to step away from the buffet. Lol.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
I like how they use pictures of puppies. It doesn’t sound like those dogs were puppies when they mauled her.

Also you don’t know if he decided to get the attack dog signs after the mauling to help his the optics for investigators or the news crew.
That's why you carry one of these. Dogs start actin up you take out the ol Saturday night special and let those mutts find out if all dogs really DO go to heaven!
IMG_0010.JPG

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Never thought I’d be able to do it, but I didn’t hesitate one second when I bashed the side of a dogs head in with my diad. I don’t care how many backing reports I get from corporate when I have a house with a long driveway like that I back all the way up and if there’s a dog sign posted or it’s out it gets tossed from the top step onto the pavement.

The Real Jack RyanMI6

The reality we all have to face is someday, somehow we are going to face this issue.
Mine came 6th day of training. Had to fight a dog off with the diad. Bashed him with the box, got lucky with a throw of the dog biscuit hit him in the eye, ultimately it was lucky #3 when I bashed him with the diad cracked the screen after the second hit and he finally left. Ever since then I've been extra, "aware ", of my surroundings and the animals in them. Especially after the last several years. After the guy in the Seattle area got mualed by 3 pit bulls and recently the woman was attacked by several German Shepherds and no criminal charges or financial responsibilities for the owners, its simply, comes to your life and career, or the convenience of someone having their package delivered that day. Look they have my choice, ups stores, or the centers. Better they pick it up than you not walk.

averageguy14

This was out of my building. What they failed to mentioned was those 3 dogs also attacked 3 other people, and killed another dog. They also had training in Schutzhund trials. Surprised they weren't put down before this happened

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I have fun with the "left at" option when I pull up to a house that I know has vicious loose dogs. Left at "bush" "tree" "trash can" "ditch" and then under comments just put "DOG".
So do you see these practices somehow insulating you when the package turns up missing???

Why deliver the package at all in these instances?
I don't understand why you would put yourself in a position of liability.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
So do you see these practices somehow insulating you when the package turns up missing???

How do you use the "left at" option, without obtaining a signature ?

And, if DR'ing in those non-regular locations.... isn't the method to leave

and scan a delivery notice, informing the consignee ?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

This is coming from a supervisor who said leave it somewhere on the property using the "left at" function then put dog under comments.

How do you use the "left at" option, without obtaining a signature ?

And, if DR'ing in those non-regular locations.... isn't the method to leave

and scan a delivery notice, informing the consignee ?

I've never been prompted to leave a signature when using left at. If I DR to a non-regular location then yes, I'll scan and leave a delivery notice on the mailbox. In general, my center likes to play fast and loose with the methods.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This is coming from a supervisor who said leave it somewhere on the property using the "left at" function then put dog under comments.

I've never been prompted to leave a signature when using left at. If I DR to a non-regular location then yes, I'll scan and leave a delivery notice on the mailbox. In general, my center likes to play fast and loose with the methods.
That just isn't possible, unless your Center has different software for your DIADs???

"Left At" requires a signature, no exceptions to my knowledge.

P.S. Do you see that supervisor backing you up when a claim comes in on one of these "creative" deliveries?

Last edited:

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
That just isn't possible, unless your Center has different software for your DIADs???

"Left At" requires a signature, no exceptions to my knowledge.

P.S. Do you see that supervisor backing you up when a claim comes in on one of these "creative" deliveries?

Left at does not require a signature where I work although some accounts will state "Left At not allowed" in the DIAD notes.

If I am asked about the "creative deliveries" I'll reply as I always do- working as instructed by the supervisor.