Using the "not ready" option for jerks?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Again, it's not meant to put things inside the mailbox. We don't do that. It's meant to tie something to a mailbox in a rain bag, or place it on the ground next to the mailbox. Only used when there is a loose dog
I get as close as I can to the house and toss the bag out with the package into the yard.

iowa boy

I DR at the mailbox a lot...it's not an option in the board but I'm not walking through an 8 foot tall gate that I can't see through and getting bit by a dog.

Agreed. The gate is closed for a reason, its not my job to find out why. Tie it to gate or wherever you can and move on.

Est.1998

I've never done this and i don't know if we are even allowed to. But if a customer is making you wait in a purposeful way just to screw with you, have you ever used the "not ready" option?
The pharmacy at CVS tried that with me.
That particular day all their packages were "shipper release" soooo, I DR them and kept it moving.
Dispatch messages me 30 mins later asking why I DR at a business :mellow:

Est.1998

Customers receive 3 attempts on call tags and deliveries. If they have an ODS (On Demand Service) pick up in which the customer specially requests a pickup before a certain time of the day they receive one attempt.

Some call tags in which the driver has with them they can leave with the customer if they dont have the item ready and the customer can ship it out themselves.
In my experience, call tags labeled R3 the customer gets 3 attempts. If not ready 3 times, the diad instructs to turn it in to the clerk.

Mst3k

If they ask me to wait they get a ni1, if they tell me to wait they get a refused. If they ignore me they get a refused. If they say :censored2: ups they get a refused.

Future

Victory Ride
I like your style
IMG_1979.GIF

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Today this guy was texting for like 30 seconds as I was waiting for the signature...he knew I was there...I started walking away and let out the wettest dog fart in United States history and never turned back

What'dyabringmetoday???

Today this guy was texting for like 30 seconds as I was waiting for the signature...he knew I was there...I started walking away and let out the wettest dog fart in United States history and never turned back
Not sure how you KNOW that it is "the wettest dog fart in the United States history" but you just made my night. Thank you.