Utah considers resuming firing squad executions

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hey D.I.D.O, what part of my post do you disagree with?
Your support of the death penalty. Your assertion that people on death row don't deserve dignity or human rights.
More specifically, I take issue with the idea that the government should have the right to take a life, for any reason. If you want vengeance do it yourself.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It helps when thinking of the death row person to picture Charlie Manson or Scott Peterson killing his pregnant wife or Jeff Dahmer eating a victim's skin........no trouble ....they don't deserve anything!!!!
Oh yeah, that Chicago guy that dressed like a clown....JohnWayne G. Damn animals.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Your support of the death penalty. Your assertion that people on death row don't deserve dignity or human rights.
More specifically, I take issue with the idea that the government should have the right to take a life, for any reason. If you want vengeance do it yourself.

The death penalty hurts your feelings? You'd rather house and pay for these losers for the next 50 years at outrageous cost? Put a bullet in their heads and call it a day.

I'd love to be one of the shooters for death row, no psychological trauma here. You do the crime? I shoot you in the chest. Bye Bye, bad guy

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The death penalty hurts your feelings? You'd rather house and pay for these losers for the next 50 years at outrageous cost? Put a bullet in their heads and call it a day.

I'd love to be one of the shooters for death row, no psychological trauma here. You do the crime? I shoot you in the chest. Bye Bye, bad guy
No it doesn't hurt my feelings. I guess I just can't quite shake my Christian upbringing, you clearly don't have that problem.
Yes, I'd rather house and pay for these losers, and keep my humanity.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Yes, I'd rather house and pay for these losers, and keep my humanity." (DIDO)

But then people like your buddy Barry turn losers or savages loose.....how's that impact on your humanity??

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Yes, I'd rather house and pay for these losers, and keep my humanity." (DIDO)

But then people like your buddy Barry turn losers or savages loose.....how's that impact on your humanity??
From how much you like to talk about Barry, it seems like he is your buddy not mine. After all, what in the world would you have to talk about without him?
If your issue is with the release of prisoners, then address that. Using that issue to justify capital punishment isn't the right approach.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No it doesn't hurt my feelings. I guess I just can't quite shake my Christian upbringing, you clearly don't have that problem.
Yes, I'd rather house and pay for these losers, and keep my humanity.

Ah, your Christian upbringing, glad you brought that up. So you respect all life, right? Therefore you couldn't POSSIBLY vote for "leaders" who support and allow abortion, correct?

Oh, and I'd much rather kill these losers. Unfortunately we put them up on death row for 50 years to exhaust every single appeal they can think of

moreluck

golden ticket member
"After all, what in the world would you have to talk about without him?" (DIDO)

Debbie Waterfall Shultz
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
etc., etc.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It's not vengeance. It's justice.

Lock up bad people.

Kill really bad people.

Works for me.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Can ANYONE tell me why in the hell we should want to make death painless for these thugs? They don't order the death penalty for stealing, or B/E or selling weed. These A-holes are rapists, child molesters, and serial killers.

Because justice and vengeance are not the same thing.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So housing prisoners for life is ok with you .
So how do you respond to when these same prisoners commit rape & murder within prison ?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
So housing prisoners for life is ok with you .
So how do you respond to when these same prisoners commit rape & murder within prison ?
I have absolute faith that a Higher Power will judge these people when they die and mete out whatever punishment is fitting.

In the meantime, the role of our criminal justice system should be to rehabilitate those who deserve it, and protect society from the rest until such time as they die a natural death.

I don't want my tax dollars to be spent on vengeance.