Utah considers resuming firing squad executions

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I enjoy pointing out neocon drivel. Doesn't make me a liberal, whatever it is you think that is.
You say that you are against abortions.

But you support all the pro-abortion politicians.

Based upon your actions, you actually do support abortions, but just won't admit to it.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
GOP-Pro-Life-War-Women-Cartoon.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Because so many women go the planned parent for things other than to kill their baby. Right?
If I ran an infant slaughterhouse, this is the kind of graph we'd put out to fool people.
So you think they're lying?
Roughly ten percent of Planned Parenthood's patients have an abortion. When you make crap up and say most of the people who go there go for an abortion, you look like someone who is either lying or willfully ignorant. You cheapen your entire stance on the issue when you make stuff up and deny facts.

You should be saying that you don't care that only 3 percent of all services they provide are abortions, that is still too much. Or pointing out that they perform 40% of all abortions in the country. But you didn't do that, instead you basically just put on your tin foil hat, shook your fist, and denied the numbers.

realbrown1

So you think they're lying?
Roughly ten percent of Planned Parenthood's patients have an abortion. When you make crap up and say most of the people who go there go for an abortion, you look like someone who is either lying or willfully ignorant. You cheapen your entire stance on the issue when you make stuff up and deny facts.

You should be saying that you don't care that only 3 percent of all services they provide are abortions, that is still too much. Or pointing out that they perform 40% of all abortions in the country. But you didn't do that, instead you basically just put on your tin foil hat, shook your fist, and denied the numbers.
Well their name is planned parenthood, not no STD's or Mammograms R us.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I live in a college town and many of the female students who are not from the area use PP for their medical needs.

Free condoms, you mean. There's one on a route I used to run, I used to 100% judge the tramps in there (No surprise it was in a more "diverse" neighborhood). I would have loved to deliver them a bomb. BOOOOOOM!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Go to a Planned Parenthood place and try to get a mammogram.....as of a few years ago, they just refer you to where you can get one. If you have yellow pages, you can do that yourself.

realbrown1

I am not the one that believes a business NAMES itself on something they claim only to do 3% of the time.

I am also not the one who claims he supports not executing serial killers and rapists while supporting liberal Democrat politicians who support killing innocent babies.

I guess you will believe ANYTHING.

realbrown1

You have a sickness where you think anyone who doesn't agree with everything you say is a liberal communist Obama supporter.
I never voted for or supported any of those people.
I guess you just support NONE OF THE ABOVE or write in MICKEY MOUSE, because you are not BC slamming guys who support the liberal Democrats.

But strangely, you are on here slamming those who support conservative Republicans.