Vacation Pay

HazMatMan

Well, whether my center manager forgot to put in for my vacation pay on time or not does not matter anymore. It was deposited into my account today. My vacation starts a week from today.

Next week is gonna be long. I can feel it already.

You got your vacation check on Friday Sept 21 for the first week of oct vacation?? So you are working the week of Sept 24/25/26/27/28??? Won't you get another check this coming week for the week worked of Sept 17/18/19/20/21???????

jlphotog

Haz,

I worked the week of Sept 17th through 21st and will be paid for that on the 28th. I will work the week of Sept 24th through 28th and be paid for that on Oct 5th. Then I will be off the week of Oct 1st through 5th and therefore will not be paid anything on Oct 12th. That's the week the vacation pay needs to last through.

HazMatMan

Haz,

I worked the week of Sept 17th through 21st and will be paid for that on the 28th. I will work the week of Sept 24th through 28th and be paid for that on Oct 5th. Then I will be off the week of Oct 1st through 5th and therefore will not be paid anything on Oct 12th. That's the week the vacation pay needs to last through.

Gotcha.

O

oh yeah

for 15 years Ive always received mine 2weeks in advance deposited on that day too...

supposively youre not suppose to receive it until the week b4 you go on vacation, but our center hands them out when they arrive...