Vacation Paycheck - have not received

smller15

Has anyone else had issues with receiving their vacation pay check? I am on vacation this week and still have not received my vacation check that usually comes two weeks prior to my week off. I have not been able to get any answers from anyone as to when I can expect to receive it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Has anyone else had issues with receiving their vacation pay check? I am on vacation this week and still have not received my vacation check that usually comes two weeks prior to my week off. I have not been able to get any answers from anyone as to when I can expect to receive it.
Then you are not officially on vacation.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
This is the first time I've encountered this issue and I've spoken to my supervisor who says he will look into it.
You've been here a few years longer than me...you should know that basically means...I'll do nothing and tough smilet for you. I would've grabbed my steward before my vacation started and requested a green check.

upschuck

How many hours vacation does your paycheck show you have? If it says 0 then you've already used them up, if it says 45, then request a green check pronto. This should have been done 2 weeks ago.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
If you have a week left and UPS just did not pay you for this week, grieve it. You already talked to your sup about it. Grieve for penalty pay also. This is a payroll error.

When your center manager gets the penalty pay grievance, your paycheck will be here before the ink is dry on the grievance.