vacation payout

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You don’t know his situation.
the-situation-300-1.jpg

DRporch

Working vacation. What an idiot.
yeah because people want to work a vacation... just like i want to work for the next 25yrs?
Rather be smashed in the face with a brick.
glad people can come to this site for good informa..... wait nevermind just trolls.

i would love to see one of you guys start as a new driver and see how often you work. i went a straight 3 weeks not a single day worked.

Brisket

File for under employment if that was the case, or hell you could talk to the preload Sup and at least work inside ( I know it sucks but at least it's something AND you would keep insurance).

Hold on, you will be pushed to the brink of 60 hr weeks any minute now.

DRporch

File for under employment if that was the case, or hell you could talk to the preload Sup and at least work inside ( I know it sucks but at least it's something AND you would keep insurance).

Hold on, you will be pushed to the brink of 60 hr weeks any minute now.
luckily i was smart enough to but it was BARELY enough to survive. waiting on my transfer so i can get into a busy center where i will have bumped over 15drivers.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
yeah because people want to work a vacation... just like i want to work for the next 25yrs?

glad people can come to this site for good informa..... wait nevermind just trolls.

i would love to see one of you guys start as a new driver and see how often you work. i went a straight 3 weeks not a single day worked.
@Future would call that a busy month.