Vacation schedule PTO

EndOfdays19

I am alittle confused about the vacation schedule in my center. On the posted schedule it says I took my pto for September 16th 2023 which is a Saturday. Does this mean I have off the week of that Saturday?

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
I am alittle confused about the vacation schedule in my center. On the posted schedule it says I took my pto for September 16th 2023 which is a Saturday. Does this mean I have off the week of that Saturday?
Yes, the company refers to "week ending" date when bidding vacations. So your week off is from Sunday Sept 10 to Saturday Sept 16, 2023 in this case.

Johney

It’s always weekending. Sun-Sat. I can’t count how many people screw up their vacation picks forgetting that.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
As everyone said about the week ending part. But if you did not specify you wanted that date of vacation and they just threw your vacation on there you need to go talk to them. They did the same with 2 of my vacations this year and I got it resolved without a steward right then and there.

Trucker Clock

At UPS, the workweek is from Sunday through Saturday. The week ending, for vacation and paycheck purposes, is a Saturday. If your schedule says September 15, than you are on vacation for that week, ending Saturday September 15.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
“PTO”. That isn’t something I’ve heard of since I worked in the hospital. Here, it’s week ending. So if you’re showing for 9/16 that means you have the week 9/10 - 9/16 off.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
At UPS, the workweek is from Sunday through Saturday. The week ending, for vacation and paycheck purposes, is a Saturday. If your schedule says September 15, then you are on vacation for that week, ending Saturday September 15.
September 15th 2023 is a Friday. Pay period ends on Saturday, the 16th. Which means Sunday the 17th she better be at work or Monday the 18th if she’s Monday-Friday if they have W/E the 16th off.

Trucker Clock

September 15th 2023 is a Friday. Pay period ends on Saturday, the 16th. Which means Sunday the 17th she better be at work or Monday the 18th if she’s Monday-Friday if they have W/E the 16th off.

Yes, I typed September 15 instead of September 16. He got the point. He's on vacation the week ending Saturday, September 16.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

It’s like shark week when the vacation thing comes out.
Long time ago there was a driver who wrote on the selection sheet asking for a week in July for his wedding and honeymoon. He was so disliked someone crossed it off and everyone immediately filled that week up and some jokingly wrote underneath it even though there wasn’t any pics left for the week.