Vaccine mandate

Non liberal

Don't forget houses and children to feed. No one at UPS is going to strike over a few holdouts to the vaccine. Just go get tested every week and wear a mask all day.
:censored2: no, maybe you’re building has a bunch of pusillanimous in it. Not mine. What the :censored2: is wrong with you people that your just going to let these :censored2:ers tell you what :censored2:ing medicine you have to take. FFS our forefathers revolted because of a 2% tax on tea!! Wtf,guess your too worried about where you’re going to dinner on Friday night. No :censored2:ing character.

Back From Break
:censored2: no, maybe you’re building has a bunch of pusillanimous in it. Not mine. What the :censored2: is wrong with you people that your just going to let these :censored2:ers tell you what :censored2:ing medicine you have to take. FFS our forefathers revolted because of a 2% tax on tea!! Wtf,guess your too worried about where you’re going to dinner on Friday night. No :censored2:ing character.

You do realize nobody is forcing you to take the vaccine, right?

You have another option. Or are you going to bitch about that too?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He’s a left winger

Non liberal

You do realize nobody is forcing you to take the vaccine, right?

You have another option. Or are you going to bitch about that too?
Yeah!, I will liberal communist! I’m not getting tested either! Nothing enters my body that I don’t want to period!! There’s no difference between the jab or the test. My health is my business and my business only, my employer does not have right to violate my body!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Neither slate supports striking over the vaccine. It's not going to happen. If it happens it would be a wildcat strike and you would likely lose your job over it.

Sounds like another scared union member who's unprepared to strike. They don't have a choice. They strike or the pensions go belly up and everyone decertifies, and the teamsters cease to exist. See you as you cross the picket line.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Sounds like another scared union member who's unprepared to strike. They don't have a choice. They strike or the pensions go belly up and everyone decertifies, and the teamsters cease to exist. See you as you cross the picket line.
They don't realize that there are other unions with balls if the teamsters don't have any