Vaccine mandate

Back From Break
Ok, I finally stopped laughing. I'm about to educate you on how things work. Feel free to forward me some cash on paypal.

No, I expect them to hire lawyers to explain the law to them and the liability the expose themselves to by breaking it. Several states have laws against practicing medicine without a license, businesses are practicing medicine by ordering employees to get vaccinated. Even doctors can't force you to follow their medical advice. Most companies are not covered entities under HIPAA, so the privacy rule under HIPAA affirms our right to medical privacy from our employers. The ADA also protects our right to bodily autonomy free from interference from employers and the government. Invasion of privacy is a common law tort. Forced vaccination and testing constitute conspiracy to commit battery and coercion. 42 USC 1985 makes it a civil violation to conspire against any of a person's rights affirmed by law, statute, or constitutional amendment. 28 USC 241 makes the above a criminal offense. 42 USC 1983 makes makes it a civil violation to cooperate with the government in depriving people of rights. 28 USC 242 makes the above a criminal offense. Title 7 makes it a civil violation to discriminate against people for sincerely held beliefs, as confirmed by the EEOC. The Religious Freedom Restoration act makes the above a criminal offense. If a box slinger like me knows all that, lawyers with fancy degrees should know that as well.

I expect a competent private company to consult with the attorneys they hired so they will know they stand to lose much more to law suits from employees than they'll ever have to pay in unenforceable, fantasy fines issued by an administrative agency that has never had the authority to establish any such fantasy mandates, and certainly can not be made to do so by the executive branch as a means of unconstitutionally bypassing the legislative process. Especially when any such unconstitutional laws that might be passed by the legislative branch must be ignored, even before the courts adjudicate them, as established by legal precedent.

According to you, a private company has no way to determine what the law is, how can they follow it?

If you don't want to strike you can find a job at a non-unionized company. If a company wants to take advantage of, and profit from, the economic conditions of a free society, they have to accept that their employees have rights, and not violate those rights. If they don't like operating in a free society, they can set up shop in China and allow themselves to be run by the CCP. That sword cuts both ways.

I have the right to continue working at the job I've been performing for over 14 years without interference from the government. The company violating my rights to follow a fake "mandate" exposes itself to liability. Every company should want to defy unconstitutional actions by the government, it will cost them less in the long run.

For enforcing a fake mandate that the government itself can't enforce? Yes. If I'm insane It's only evidenced by the fact that I voluntarily engage with people who are, themselves, insane. I don't expect to actually get through, though, and do it as an exercise in logic and reasoning, so at least I get something out of it.

I also have the right to stay in the job that was offered to me and I've been doing for 14 years, the last almost two of which have been during a pandemic, which I was offered without the requirement of being vaccinated. If they told me 14 years ago they would be trampling on my rights, I would have selected a different career, and built up benefits there, not starting from scratch 14 years later. If you don't want to strike you are free to go get a non-union job.

Mandates aren't a legal reality. They are, by definition, pretend. The 5th circuit has already enjoined the pretend mandates.

Who do you think is challenging the pretend mandates in court? The more businesses that defy the pretend mandates the less they expose themselves to real liability for violating real rights of their employees.

You don't understand what emergency injunctive relief is, do you? Of course not, otherwise you wouldn't have written the above question and revealed that you don't know what that means.

The union negotiates over work conditions. The company becoming an unconstitutional enforcement arm of the executive branch and coercing employees to submit to medical battery is a mandatory subject of bargaining.

Mandates are pretend, no need to wait for the courts to weigh in. Laws that are unconstitutional are void and must be ignored, whether a court has adjudicated or not. Marbury v Madison.

We aren't talking about laws. We are talking about pretend mandates. See above for unconstitutional law.

Doubling down on your ignorance? Cool.

They can easily be used to stand up to the government. We have the duty to do anything we can to resist totalitarian usurpation of our powers and rights. You're a jelly fish.

How's that working in Massachusettes, Ireland, Iceland, Isreal, etc? I'll give you a hint. It's not good. And It's not my opinion, many people did get the pretend vaccine to pretend to get back rights they pretended to have to give up to begin with. That's a statement of indisputable fact.

I said more people, not you. Thanks for the anecdote, though.

I don't know about those things, would you care to tell me more? Is Bill Gates in the room with you now? All I know that's happening is just illegal, totalitarian overreach of the illegitimate government into our personal decisions. I realize you are ok with that, you can move to China where that stuff is culturally acceptable. Your kowtowing to dictatorship is not welcome here.

Yes, that right decision. You and UPS can move to China if you don't like rights and freedom. It is up to the Union to strike a change in working conditions based on pretend mandates without bargaining. If you don't like striking, you are free to get a non-union job. Or better yet, move to China and work shoulder to shoulder in slave camps with the Uyghurs until the CCP wants to harvest your organs.

Yes, fight the government to keep them from forcing UPS to expose themselves to civil and criminal liability for following a pretend mandate. The company will have to declare bankruptcy to avoid paying the judgments.

Mandates aren't laws. I realize you and the other 30% of the population on the low end of the IQ scale don't understand the difference. If you like mandates, sign up on grindr or move to China.

To avoid bankruptcy from law suit judgments.

You're a jelly fish, a Chinese dictatorhip loving jelly fish.

The federal government is pretending to issue a fake mandate. If UPS enforces it, they will end up going bankrupt due to law suit judgments.

I've never taken a drug test for UPS. I'm not surprised that you've taken so many you think the government requires them. You are clearly on something. You should try to hide it better so they will stop testing you all the time.

DOT physicals don't require that I inject poorly tested, improperly approved, foreign substances into my body. Plus, the DOT physical requirement was there when I accepted the job, so I do them with consent. And I've never heard of anyone dying as a result of a DOT physical.

Hope this all helps. I'm sure you're too deep in your ignorant delusions for any of this to have an impact.

You are not being forced to get the shot. You have the option of being tested. But, I'm sure you will say being tested is a violation of your constitutional rights and the it should also be negotiated by the Union.

You also don't have to worry just yet.

The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals granted an emergency stay of the requirement by the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration that those workers be vaccinated by Jan. 4 or face mask requirements and weekly tests.

slingshot90

Is this the 6th thread on this subject now? Or 7th? I kinda like it, each one has its own vibe. I'll admit, I've been spiraling about this for the past week or so, the insidious nature of worshipping money before God, family, and your own life, is obviously plaguing many people in the world right now. "But my 100k!!" Yeah, I get it. That's easy to spiral about, it's a real bitch. What we're being faced with right now, could so easily be stopped if morality was high in society. Any highly moral person would immediately call bull:censored2: on such nonsense. It's plain as day to see how wrong this is. Yet, so many are deluded with their favorite "side" of politics, more so than their favorite sports team. And narcissism, ego, and pride is at an all time high, that people representing each of their respective sides can't see through the fog at their own faults. "DID YOU SEE WHAT THE LEFT IS DOING NOW?? ARENT YOU MAD??" the republicans chant. "JUST SHUTUP YOU TRUMPER, TAKE THE SHOT OR FIND ANOTHER JOB YOU RACIST!" the democrats chant. It's honestly ridiculous and comedic at this point. People are caricature's of themselves and really need to snap out of it. Get your shot, or don't. Know that they're poisonous and make your decision from there. That's a factual statement, but somehow that makes me a "trumper," even though trump literally sped this process up. Thats literally the definition of delusional to me. I'm obviously against the shot, and I'm obviously against trump for making this what its turned into. People want to put everyone into a box so they can properly adjust their attitude to either agree or yell at. Get out of these damn boxes and start raising morality. If you're actively cheering for the removal of someone's job because they don't want to take something....you might be insane and evil. If you're actively hoping that someone dies from the vaccine because "I told you they were poison, SEE, and now you're either really sick or dead"....you might be insane or evil. Do you see how this works? The "government" is not bad. There are bad people in the government, with low morality. If high moral people were in (which there seems to many, hence the freezing of the mandates and many judges finding this completely unethical and unconstitutional), than this nonsense would not have even happened. One of the most infuriating things is that, most people still fail to see that covid, as a viral contagious pathogen, has NOT been isolated. THAT DOESNT MEAN people aren't experiencing sickness in an odd manner. I could go on and on about the psychology of that phenomenon, but it's not really that important, because the people that already know this, know this. And the people that don't, are choosing their world view and operating on bad information and nothing I say will allow them to see any of what I'm saying. It doesn't mean they're crazy, and it doesn't mean I'm crazy. It means we have the power to choose our own reality (in a sense, please dont take that and run with it), and to proceed with how we want to live our lives as we see fit. I have chosen to not acknowledge covid as anything dangerous. No mask, no abundant sanitizer, no shots, no social distancing, zero of all of it. Haven't been sick, my kids haven't been sick, my wife hasn't been sick. Spare me the "bUt DoNt YoU cArE aBoUt GrAnDma??!" Sure, I care about my grandma, but no, no. I don't really care about some random people. Thats not harsh or insensitive, thats pretty natural. Fast food companies literally serve poison to billions of people daily and have zero concern for what they're handing out. I live a healthy lifestyle and know I'm not contributing at all to the downfall of the average health of America. I support local farms and businesses and apply appropriate health protocols to myself and family as I see fit. I've dealt with many health issues through my life that I've been able to heal naturally. It's just so dumb to me to think of injecting an infinite amount of graphene oxide and other heavy metals into my body for literally something that was made up.

Long rant, I know, but maybe that'll be a good read for some people.

Back From Break
Is this the 6th thread on this subject now? Or 7th? I kinda like it, each one has its own vibe. I'll admit, I've been spiraling about this for the past week or so, the insidious nature of worshipping money before God, family, and your own life, is obviously plaguing many people in the world right now. "But my 100k!!" Yeah, I get it. That's easy to spiral about, it's a real bitch. What we're being faced with right now, could so easily be stopped if morality was high in society. Any highly moral person would immediately call bull:censored2: on such nonsense. It's plain as day to see how wrong this is. Yet, so many are deluded with their favorite "side" of politics, more so than their favorite sports team. And narcissism, ego, and pride is at an all time high, that people representing each of their respective sides can't see through the fog at their own faults. "DID YOU SEE WHAT THE LEFT IS DOING NOW?? ARENT YOU MAD??" the republicans chant. "JUST SHUTUP YOU TRUMPER, TAKE THE SHOT OR FIND ANOTHER JOB YOU RACIST!" the democrats chant. It's honestly ridiculous and comedic at this point. People are caricature's of themselves and really need to snap out of it. Get your shot, or don't. Know that they're poisonous and make your decision from there. That's a factual statement, but somehow that makes me a "trumper," even though trump literally sped this process up. Thats literally the definition of delusional to me. I'm obviously against the shot, and I'm obviously against trump for making this what its turned into. People want to put everyone into a box so they can properly adjust their attitude to either agree or yell at. Get out of these damn boxes and start raising morality. If you're actively cheering for the removal of someone's job because they don't want to take something....you might be insane and evil. If you're actively hoping that someone dies from the vaccine because "I told you they were poison, SEE, and now you're either really sick or dead"....you might be insane or evil. Do you see how this works? The "government" is not bad. There are bad people in the government, with low morality. If high moral people were in (which there seems to many, hence the freezing of the mandates and many judges finding this completely unethical and unconstitutional), than this nonsense would not have even happened. One of the most infuriating things is that, most people still fail to see that covid, as a viral contagious pathogen, has NOT been isolated. THAT DOESNT MEAN people aren't experiencing sickness in an odd manner. I could go on and on about the psychology of that phenomenon, but it's not really that important, because the people that already know this, know this. And the people that don't, are choosing their world view and operating on bad information and nothing I say will allow them to see any of what I'm saying. It doesn't mean they're crazy, and it doesn't mean I'm crazy. It means we have the power to choose our own reality (in a sense, please dont take that and run with it), and to proceed with how we want to live our lives as we see fit. I have chosen to not acknowledge covid as anything dangerous. No mask, no abundant sanitizer, no shots, no social distancing, zero of all of it. Haven't been sick, my kids haven't been sick, my wife hasn't been sick. Spare me the "bUt DoNt YoU cArE aBoUt GrAnDma??!" Sure, I care about my grandma, but no, no. I don't really care about some random people. Thats not harsh or insensitive, thats pretty natural. Fast food companies literally serve poison to billions of people daily and have zero concern for what they're handing out. I live a healthy lifestyle and know I'm not contributing at all to the downfall of the average health of America. I support local farms and businesses and apply appropriate health protocols to myself and family as I see fit. I've dealt with many health issues through my life that I've been able to heal naturally. It's just so dumb to me to think of injecting an infinite amount of graphene oxide and other heavy metals into my body for literally something that was made up.

Nobody is going to read that jumbled mess without paragraphs. I was bored so I thought I might help you out so that a few might actually read it.

@slingshot90 said:

Is this the 6th thread on this subject now? Or 7th? I kinda like it, each one has its own vibe. I'll admit, I've been spiraling about this for the past week or so, the insidious nature of worshipping money before God, family, and your own life, is obviously plaguing many people in the world right now.

"But my 100k!!" Yeah, I get it. That's easy to spiral about, it's a real bitch. What we're being faced with right now, could so easily be stopped if morality was high in society. Any highly moral person would immediately call bull:censored2: on such nonsense.

It's plain as day to see how wrong this is. Yet, so many are deluded with their favorite "side" of politics, more so than their favorite sports team. And narcissism, ego, and pride is at an all time high, that people representing each of their respective sides can't see through the fog at their own faults.

"DID YOU SEE WHAT THE LEFT IS DOING NOW?? ARENT YOU MAD??" the republicans chant. "JUST SHUTUP YOU TRUMPER, TAKE THE SHOT OR FIND ANOTHER JOB YOU RACIST!" the democrats chant. It's honestly ridiculous and comedic at this point.

People are caricature's of themselves and really need to snap out of it. Get your shot, or don't. Know that they're poisonous and make your decision from there. That's a factual statement, but somehow that makes me a "trumper," even though trump literally sped this process up. Thats literally the definition of delusional to me.

I'm obviously against the shot, and I'm obviously against trump for making this what its turned into. People want to put everyone into a box so they can properly adjust their attitude to either agree or yell at. Get out of these damn boxes and start raising morality.

If you're actively cheering for the removal of someone's job because they don't want to take something....you might be insane and evil. If you're actively hoping that someone dies from the vaccine because "I told you they were poison, SEE, and now you're either really sick or dead"....you might be insane or evil.

Do you see how this works? The "government" is not bad. There are bad people in the government, with low morality. If high moral people were in (which there seems to many, hence the freezing of the mandates and many judges finding this completely unethical and unconstitutional), than this nonsense would not have even happened.

One of the most infuriating things is that, most people still fail to see that covid, as a viral contagious pathogen, has NOT been isolated. THAT DOESNT MEAN people aren't experiencing sickness in an odd manner. I could go on and on about the psychology of that phenomenon, but it's not really that important, because the people that already know this, know this.

And the people that don't, are choosing their world view and operating on bad information and nothing I say will allow them to see any of what I'm saying. It doesn't mean they're crazy, and it doesn't mean I'm crazy. It means we have the power to choose our own reality (in a sense, please dont take that and run with it), and to proceed with how we want to live our lives as we see fit.

I have chosen to not acknowledge covid as anything dangerous. No mask, no abundant sanitizer, no shots, no social distancing, zero of all of it. Haven't been sick, my kids haven't been sick, my wife hasn't been sick. Spare me the "bUt DoNt YoU cArE aBoUt GrAnDma??!" Sure, I care about my grandma, but no, no. I don't really care about some random people.

Thats not harsh or insensitive, thats pretty natural. Fast food companies literally serve poison to billions of people daily and have zero concern for what they're handing out. I live a healthy lifestyle and know I'm not contributing at all to the downfall of the average health of America.

I support local farms and businesses and apply appropriate health protocols to myself and family as I see fit. I've dealt with many health issues through my life that I've been able to heal naturally. It's just so dumb to me to think of injecting an infinite amount of graphene oxide and other heavy metals into my body for literally something that was made up.

slingshot90

Mind blowing that you would take the time to do that. I actually don't disagree with you either, I just was too far into it to really care to go back and break it up into paragraphs. If it's too much for you, just skip it bud, it's not for you anyway it seems.

Back From Break
If it's too much for you, just skip it bud, it's not for you anyway it seems.

Just because we have different opinions doesn't mean that I don't respect yours, or your right, to voice an opinion.

My discussions have been about an Employer disregarding an Executive Order, not about your right to not have to be forced to get a vaccine. I don't believe anyone should be forced, although school children are not allowed in school without certain vaccines. Weird, huh?

Is the difference only because of the short time frame of the COVID-19 vaccine? Or because of an adult being forced? I also understand when it was only an emergency use vaccine. But it is now fully approved by the FDA.

My wife was not vaccinated and COVID-19 kicked her ass for 2 weeks. I was vaccinated and had a headache for a day. Is it because of the vaccine? Or my immune system compared to hers?

Some might also say that I was fully vaccinated and still got the damn thing? Yep. It was not 100% effective against contracting the virus, but highly effective against severe complications requiring hospitalization. And almost 100% effective in preventing death.

I also know there are some reported adverse side effects of the vaccines. This happens with all vaccines, all medications. Most are usually mild, but one has to weight the risks and the benefits.

Bottom line, we should not be forced by the Government to take a vaccine. Although, in this case, we are not. We have an option of wearing masks and being tested in lieu of being vaccinated. But then there are those who say they will not be forced to wear a mask or get tested. This is actually for my benefit, not theirs. If they don't believe in the vaccine, so be it. But don't spread the damn thing to me.

slingshot90

I hear what you’re saying. My issue is that I think there is a massive, massive issue with people thinking allopathic medicine (vaccines, prescriptions, therapies) are somehow of benefit. Health is not acquired through any of that. We are so far removed from a natural state of health that we don’t even know how to get back to it. Vaccines are not it. They are poison. I don’t trust a test to tell me if I’m “sick”, and a mask is just breathing in recycled waste from my own body. No thank you.

You can choose those options all you want, truly. I understand some people really rely on modern medicine, and I also realize our trauma response medicine is superior- surgeries, emergency care, etc. My whole point is, this is absurd. And based on mountains of stories and lies that lack l
evidence in every direction, and hypocrisies left and right.

I believe it is a duty to disobey nonsense orders.

Back From Break
Vaccines are not it. They are poison.

I wouldn't go that far.

Smallpox was completely eradicated due to a vaccine. So was rinderpest.

A long list are also very close to being completely eradicated due to vaccines. Diphtheria, Polio, Bacterial Influenza, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Tetanus, Hepatitis A and B, Hib, Pertussis, Rotavirus.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You are not being forced to get the shot. You have the option of being tested. But, I'm sure you will say being tested is a violation of your constitutional rights and the it should also be negotiated by the Union.

You also don't have to worry just yet.

The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals granted an emergency stay of the requirement by the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration that those workers be vaccinated by Jan. 4 or face mask requirements and weekly tests.

I'm not worried. Testing is battery and invasion of privacy. If I don't feel well, I will call in sick, that's all they need to know. Look up the lawsuit pay-outs for employers' actions regarding HIV. Masks are also battery and a violation of the FD&CA section on EUA medical devices. Private industry currently has a government problem, if they go along with their pretend mandates to avoid their government problems, they will soon have an employee problem.

You sound like you're worried about having to strike, so you can not worry for the moment.

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.
bc.jpg

slingshot90

I wouldn't go that far.

Smallpox was completely eradicated due to a vaccine. So was rinderpest.

A long list are also very close to being completely eradicated due to vaccines. Diphtheria, Polio, Bacterial Influenza, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Tetanus, Hepatitis A and B, Hib, Pertussis, Rotavirus.
I don’t even think I believe any of that. They are scammers. Vaccines are a massive profit machine, and a way to create autoimmune disorders in some children. Thus becoming a double profit. The increase in autism and behavioral disorders is insane. Not saying that’s all vaccines but they add to the constant assault of poisons on us. Oh yeah, and don’t forget SIDS. Infants don’t just suddenly die.

Fighting against my wife rn cause I won't get the vaccine. Just got over my 2nd bout of covid. But still refuse to take it. It's not preventative. But the kids she says..

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
also stand by my assertion that @zubenelgenubi is a sociopath, and no it’s not a personal attack. At all. It’s an honest evaluation, I’m concerned for the family of someone who will stop at NOTHING to look out for only his own specific interests. He thinks it’s some sort of “evolutionary” thing, like the world is that dog eat dog; then he wants to cry starving children when it makes his narrative look good.
I am truly, absolutely 100% concerned with his mental health; and for his children.
View attachment 358754
The problem with this 1930’s Nazi like propaganda is that it conveniently and purposefully bends the truth:
“99.98 survival rate”
For healthy and young people ONLY
BUT this propaganda does not state that; and you don’t care that it’s not factual
This is a big problem

Back From Break
I don’t even think I believe any of that. They are scammers. Vaccines are a massive profit machine, and a way to create autoimmune disorders in some children. Thus becoming a double profit. The increase in autism and behavioral disorders is insane. Not saying that’s all vaccines but they add to the constant assault of poisons on us. Oh yeah, and don’t forget SIDS. Infants don’t just suddenly die.

Another conspiracy theorist. I don't trust the Government. but I believe in science. Apparently you don't.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Might get kind of lonely out there all by yourself. The rest of us have already been vaccinated.

Scabs with jabs, that's got a nice ring to it. We'll get the 2% of you line crossers neon yellow shirts with that phrase on it so you'll be easy to track. You'll be pretty lonely after being expelled from the union.

PT Car Washer

Scabs with jabs, that's got a nice ring to it. We'll get the 2% of you line crossers neon yellow shirts with that phrase on it so you'll be easy to track. You'll be pretty lonely after being expelled from the union.
Union members do not have to honor an illegal picket line. We had a gal that was fired and every so often you would picket the sidewalk in front of the building. Everyone just smiled and waved on the way into work.