Vaccine mandate

Non liberal

Man, you are a well trained sheep aren’t you? Did you read what you sent me? I love how they make autism sound acceptable because they don’t want to tell you that the prevalence of autism rises with the rising amount of vaccines kids get (up to 72 now I think) vs 12 when I was a kid. That article backs up everything I said to you. They claim they have no idea what causes it, yet they no with absolute certainty it’s not vaccines. Ask nick caribe if it was vaccines that killed his little boy. Don’t take my word, there’s tons of people out there who have first hand evidence of the vaccine causing harm. Where there is risk, there must be choice. One other thing, why doesn’t autism occur in unvaccinated Amish communities, it is very rare. It probably isn’t the only cause, but most certainly a huge part of it.
Nick catone, damn auto correct. That’s what I get for not proof reading.

Non liberal

Never said I trust the government. I trust my doctor and science.

And if you don’t trust your doctor, you have bigger issues than a wildcat strike.
But…, it’s the doctors who put the needles in the arms of these people….Wtf? I’m trying to be straight forward here. Are you not understanding? Or are you just that politically blinded?

Non liberal

Never said I trust the government. I trust my doctor and science.

And if you don’t trust your doctor, you have bigger issues than a wildcat strike.
She’s an md, and a scientist. She is actually trained to make medicine! very intelligent. The only reason she was labeled a quack is because companies like Pfizer no longer find her to be profitable. I love how when medically trained doctors disagree with the mainstream,( which is what “science”is all about) and we choose to agree with the one we find to be the most sensible. We are labeled with “not trusting the science” unbelievable!

Attachments

• B651095B-36E7-44DC-899D-F10F0EC483D1.png
    B651095B-36E7-44DC-899D-F10F0EC483D1.png
    418.2 KB · Views: 50

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Call it what you want, all we’re doing is not going to work because our government is telling our employer they have to inject their employees with a substance that we know is not good for us. No different then what the Nuremberg trials were all about

I'm giving these management simps a hard time. I even already said so, but they keep coming back for more, so I give it to them.

Back From Break
and we choose to agree with the one we find to be the most sensible.

No, you choose to agree with 1 person that shares their opinion, an opinion that you "think" is most sensible.

I usually lean toward the majority. If 99% of the Doctors and Scientists agree, and only 1% disagree...well, make your own choice. Put your children's lives at risk by letting "their" immune system fight these childhood diseases, instead of vaccines. But, that's right, you're fine with a "lower" kill rate, as opposed to a "no" kill rate.

A lot of these disease had a lower kill rate then covid

You called it what? A rite of passage?

Measles used to be a right of passage in young children

wilberforce15

No, you choose to agree with 1 person that shares their opinion, an opinion that you "think" is most sensible.

I usually lean toward the majority. If 99% of the Doctors and Scientists agree, and only 1% disagree...well, make your own choice. Put your children's lives at risk by letting "their" immune system fight these childhood diseases, instead of vaccines. But, that's right, you're fine with a "lower" kill rate, as opposed to a "no" kill rate.

You called it what? A rite of passage?
We don't know the percentage of doctors who disagree.

We only have an idea of how many doctors are willing to risk their careers to disagree.

wilberforce15

Keep telling yourself that. Maybe, eventually, "you" will start believing it.
It's fact. I know some who quietly avoid recommending the Vax to most patients. They never oppose it or speak badly about it. They just quietly make sure many of their patients don't get it. I only know because they're my friends.

How many of those are there?

I don't think you understand the leverage and fear the large hospital systems and professional associations have at their disposal.

Back From Break
I don't think you understand the leverage and fear the large hospital systems and professional associations have at their disposal.

That's not the issue.

The issue is that the few who do go public need findings to prove their claims. They either cannot find proof, or they make them up. It is just their opinion about vaccines. They have nothing to back it up except conjecture.

Case in point, the 1998 Lancet Paper that implied an Autism link between the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine, you know the one that people still falsely cite to "say" there is a link, was retracted by the author after it was proven that he was not only incorrect, but he was fraudulent.

Those against vaccines, like the ones you are talking about, have no medical or scientific evidence to support their recommendation. They don't go public because they will be proven as quacks.

If they had true medical or scientific evidence to support their claims, they would not hide in the shadows. They "think" there may be some issues, so they recommend against vaccines, hoping that their patient, your child, does not fall into the "low kill rate."

The odds are that it won't be your child that dies....but what if it is? I am not willing to risk my children's life on a gamble, hoping that my children are not the ones that will die because their immune system cannot beat the disease.

The anti-vaxxers are still as of today trying to find a link between Autism and vaccines to vindicate themselves. They still cannot find one. You know why?

wilberforce15

That's not the issue.

The issue is that the few who do go public need findings to prove their claims. They either cannot find proof, or they make them up. It is just their opinion about vaccines. They have nothing to back it up except conjecture.

Case in point, the 1998 Lancet Paper that implied an Autism link between the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine, you know the one that people still falsely cite to "say" there is a link, was retracted by the author after he it was proven that he was not only incorrect, but he was fraudulent.

Those against vaccines, like the ones you are talking about, have no medical or scientific evidence to support their recommendation. They don't go public because they will be proven as quacks.

If they had true medical or scientific evidence to support their claims, they would not hide in the shadows. They "think" there may be some issues, so they recommend against vaccines, hoping that their patient, your child, does not fall into the "low kill rate."

The odds are that it won't be your child that dies....but what if it is? I am not willing to risk my children's life on a gamble, hoping that my children are not the ones that will die because their immune system cannot beat the disease.

The anti-vaxxers are still as of today trying to find a link between Autism and vaccines to vindicate themselves. They still cannot find one. You know why?
You do realize that some of the most qualified people in the world have reams of documentation and argumentation available for you? Right?

There is no percent risk for my child. 0%. Zero. Nada.

My kids are all immune, and didn't even know they had it.

Non liberal

You called it what
That's not the issue.

Case in point, the 1998 Lancet Paper that implied an Autism link between the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine, you know the one that people still falsely cite to "say" there is a link, was retracted by the author after it was proven that he was not only incorrect, but he was fraudulent.

It was not contracted by the author

Back From Break
My kids are all immune, and didn't even know they had it.

I'm glad. Your kids are also in the majority of the outcome without being vaccinated. But, there are still too many preventable deaths because of people like you.

What changed since 1980? Over 2 million people died of measles in 1980. That figure is what, 50,000 today. Measles deaths dropped 73% between 2000 and 2018 worldwide.

Again, what happened to cause that decrease? I'll help you out. A vaccine.

Measles death rate has also been on the rise? Why? I'll help you out. People like you who refuse to vaccinate their children. The Anti-Vaxxers.

Anti.jpg

wilberforce15

I'm glad. Your kids are also in the majority of the outcome without being vaccinated. But, there are still too many preventable deaths because of people like you.

What changed since 1980? Over 2 million people died of measles in 1980. That figure is what, 50,000 today. Measles deaths dropped 73% between 2000 and 2018 worldwide.

Again, what happened to cause that decrease? I'll help you out. A vaccine.

Measles death rate has also been on the rise? Why? I'll help you out. People like you who refuse to vaccinate their children. The Anti-Vaxxers.

View attachment 359211
You do realize that most are only against this one vaccine?