Vaccine mandate

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I know, I'm ready to settle this thing once and for all with these people. I wish Trump wouldn't have allowed the election to be stolen from him because the only person crossing the rubicon now is Joe Biden. It was either him or Joe. He let Joe cross it. Very sad. Maybe we can get a national divorce and a peaceful separation, but the other side wants to quite literally genocide me for not vaccinating myself and my family, so I guess time will tell.
Finally a spokesman for the real @Non liberal , siting the the non-data they truly relish.

I've heard enough and regret being sucked in, in the first place.

Non liberal

Finally a spokesman for the real @Non liberal , siting the the non-data they truly relish.

I've heard enough and regret being sucked in, in the first place.
Me? You don’t even know how to spell citing. Lol I really don’t need the data anyway, what in the last few days makes you think I would trust the numbers that that Biden’s :censored2:ed up cdc says anyway? They are fake, fake, fake!! How many more times do u want to here it? I listen to people who actually have had issues with vaccines, including members of my family, so I share them. If you haven’t had issues, then keep pumping them in you. I don’t give a crap dude. Do what the :censored2: you want. Just don’t tell anyone else what to do with their health!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Me? You don’t even know how to spell citing. Lol I really don’t need the data anyway, what in the last few days makes you think I would trust the numbers that that Biden’s :censored2:ed up cdc says anyway? They are fake, fake, fake!! How many more times do u want to here it? I listen to people who actually have had issues with vaccines, including members of my family, so I share them. If you haven’t had issues, then keep pumping them in you. I don’t give a crap dude. Do what the :censored2: you want. Just don’t tell anyone else what to do with their health!
How do you spell here....or is it "hear"???....lol

You are an ill-informed and one dimensional poster on a singular issue, but by all means carry on with your ever shrinking audience.

Non liberal

How do you spell here....or is it "hear"???....lol

You are an ill-informed and one dimensional poster on a singular issue, but by all means carry on with your ever shrinking audience.
Ha, you got me, sorry trying to do two things at once. I never knew I had an audience. I was just chiming in with the crowd. Your right, I am a one dimensional poster because it’s really the only thing that matters right now. I don’t do social media, I have more important things to do then talk to follow along communist libs. The only reason I am on this site is because it involves my job. Since I’m so “ill informed” please enlighten me, and tell me what I’m ill informed about. All the numbers that you said I was off on, you can find on the vaers website, which is the only government website we have to report adverse events from vaccines. What is wrong? tell me, smart ass. And as far as I’m concerned if there is a way you and I can make this conversation private, then let’s do it. I don’t want an “audience” nor do I need one to feed my ego if that’s what your getting at.

Non liberal

Ha, you got me, sorry trying to do two things at once. I never knew I had an audience. I was just chiming in with the crowd. Your right, I am a one dimensional poster because it’s really the only thing that matters right now. I don’t do social media, I have more important things to do then talk to follow along communist libs. The only reason I am on this site is because it involves my job. Since I’m so “ill informed” please enlighten me, and tell me what I’m ill informed about. All the numbers that you said I was off on, you can find on the vaers website, which is the only government website we have to report adverse events from vaccines. What is wrong? tell me, smart ass. And as far as I’m concerned if there is a way you and I can make this conversation private, then let’s do it. I don’t want an “audience” nor do I need one to feed my ego if that’s what your getting at.

Non liberal

Better try again. Yes, the death rates were coming down, only because of science and technology that kept people alive until the virus ran its course, something else you don't seem to believe in.

It was the vaccine that eradicated the virus.

I see. We don't need vaccines. Only a certain percentage of kids die from measles without the vaccine. We can afford to lose some just to keep vaccines from eradicating a disease just because you don't believe in vaccines. You're unbelievable.

So, a "lower" kill rate is OK with you? It's not OK with me. I need a no kill rate, and certain vaccines accomplish that. But you're OK with people dying from a preventable disease. You're unbelievable.

Doesn't mean it's not low everywhere.

One is too many. But you're OK with "low" deaths. And, how many "in your land of milk and honey" actually got COVID? If one death out of 20 infected is OK with you, well, you're unbelievable.

Yep. A man made virus needs a man made cure.

Yep. You are just looking for an excuse to "remind" them, and you found one. You are going to strike, or want to strike, over sticking a cotton swab in your nose.

Not scared, never was. I am not willing to strike over your refusal to put a cotton swab in your nose. And neither is the rest of the workforce, except for those with the same mentality as you, just looking for an excuse to strike. The issue doesn't matter, as long as you can strike.

You remind me of most of the BLM protesters. They actually don't know what they're protesting. they just want to be woke and protest.

You don't know what your striking over, you just want to strike.
And so you know, the polio vaccine was not effective in 1955, in fact, it was discontinued because it was killing people. The vaccine did not come about untill 1963, at least one that was somewhat safe. And since it came out in 1963, then by your own little graph there.. it was already coming down. You know why? Because polio is easily contracted through sewage. And a lot of homes didn’t get indoor plumbing untill the early 1960s and since the history of preventative medicine is not very good, I’ll go with cleaner, more sanitary conditions as to why the death rate started going down.

Attachments

• E94E520B-39EE-4A58-B0B3-1C8C36112F6F.png
    E94E520B-39EE-4A58-B0B3-1C8C36112F6F.png
    408.8 KB · Views: 57
  • FBE7DD88-757E-4C48-9117-3D9E89E9FCAA.png
    FBE7DD88-757E-4C48-9117-3D9E89E9FCAA.png
    398.7 KB · Views: 51

Non liberal

Nope. I have repeatedly stated that nobody should be forced to get the vaccine. But, a non-invasive test to help protect others at the facility? I have not fully decided, but I am not willing to strike, causing thousands of lost jobs, over a swab up the nose.

Public opinion would not back UPS employees striking over a COVID test, like they did in 1997. A strike will cost thousands of jobs, now, and in the future.

Don't take the vaccine. That's fine. But stick the swab up your nose. And if you're positive, stay home and be paid for the next 2 weeks.
No!

slingshot90

You still here yakking your trap? I left days ago. You truck drivers with medical degrees make me laugh.

I don’t care what you say. I trust my doctor to do what’s best for my family’s health.
Don't you think maybe it'd be wiser to trust yourself with your health? There is plenty of information out there on health. I don't know what you do at UPS, but most positions allow for you to listen to something while working. Maybe take that 8 hours to listen to some health podcasts, or audio books about what your body needs. I'm sure your doctor is nice. But they forget about you as soon as you walk out the door. We've outsourced so much of our wellbeing to "experts." Stop that.

cachmeifucan

Don't you think maybe it'd be wiser to trust yourself with your health? There is plenty of information out there on health. I don't know what you do at UPS, but most positions allow for you to listen to something while working. Maybe take that 8 hours to listen to some health podcasts, or audio books about what your body needs. I'm sure your doctor is nice. But they forget about you as soon as you walk out the door. We've outsourced so much of our wellbeing to "experts." Stop that.
No no no these doc who practice medicine know everything about covid and if u disagree were stupid. These doctors dont know much more about covid then what is being reported to them and us. Im pro vax for the sick and people with underlying conditions. But if your healthy no need. Another judge i think it was the appeals judge in the 5th circuit just yesterday agreed with the other judge that the mandate is i forgot what term they used maybe unconstitutional.

Non liberal

You still here yakking your trap? I left days ago. You truck drivers with medical degrees make me laugh.

I don’t care what you say. I trust my doctor to do what’s best for my family’s health.
Lol, don’t get mad. I actually left too, but bubblehead had to go dragging me back in. That’s fine, it’s every bit of your right to do that. That was my whole point from the get go.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
It's the unvaccinated that keeps spreading it around.

You sound like Fauci in the summer, not long after the Israeli and UK data came out and the big breakthrough case in Boston where hundreds of vaccinated partygoers all got infected with COVID.

The vaccines were, unfortunately, not working as advertised and health experts needed to understand why. But what did Fauci do? Initiate the "pandemic of the unvaccinated" narrative that was pushed by most major media outlets.

If you undermine the narrative that these vaccines are the silver bullet to COVID, then very quickly public faith in the public health apparatus crumbles.

We can't have that, so lets shift the blame to the unvaxxed instead of objectively looking at the data like the Brits and Israelis did, largely devoid of political narrative and media hysteria.

Non liberal

Wow!, now we’re going to start reporting posts that make too much sense so that they get erased from public record? Unbelievable! The communistic society we live in today. Cowards!