Vaccine mandate

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It’s not a vaccine if you have to keep getting boosters. No booster for mumps, measles, chicken pox etc. Even a tetanus shot lasts 10 years. Not only is this abomination no where near as effective as was originally touted, but it only lasts couple of months and is useless against the variants.
Other than that it’s good. Please.

Some vaccines are three course shots. Some wear off over time. Tetanus and pertussis come to mind. But I've never heard of one that wears off so quickly. Probably because cold viruses mutate so quickly.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Some vaccines are three course shots. Some wear off over time. Tetanus and pertussis come to mind. But I've never heard of one that wears off so quickly. Probably because cold viruses mutate so quickly.
I read about the new pertussis vaccine having similar issues to this one. Your child can be vaccinated but still carry the virus and infect another unvaccinated child, while showing no symptoms.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So what you’re telling us as you have no problem being lied to you I’m going back to the same people who lie to you to buy their products and services again? Sorry but that is a true corporate bootlicker you’re jumping through mental gymnastics to stick up for a multi billion dollar corporation that told you something would happen and did not

First we were told it had a 93% effectiveness

Then we were told masks would no longer be necessary

Then we were told life would return to normal

Then we were told vaccinated can’t transmit

Then we were told it’s just an occasional breakthrough infection

Then we were told only the unvaccinated go to the hospital

Then we were told only the unvaccinated die

It’s astounding how in about a year‘s time you’ve Accepted a corporate Giants lies to the point that you will stick up for them and not hold their feet to the fire
Nobody lied to you.

Novel virus - Google Search

Thebrownblob

Certainly they did, no one was unaware it was a novel virus. The manufacturers the government everyone said this was the one that was joy and celebration maybe you were sleeping how much joy and celebration do we have right now.

Just because you are shortsighted does not mean everyone is.

Thebrownblob

Depends on what you believe to be the truth I guess. It’s working for me. I had Covid but didn’t get hospitalized. But you’ll claim I probably wouldn’t have been hospitalized anyway. We’ll never know, so good luck!
That’s exactly right less than 2% of the population who are not vaccinated go to the hospital so why do you believe you would have? And how is that a accurate measuring stick of how something is working? In order for it to be a success normal life would not be disrupted, I don’t know if you’ve looked around but there’s massive disruptions. Remember originally they called these people getting sick “breakthroughs” and good little vaccine apologist like you shook your head and said Yep that’s right it’s just a breakthrough it happens sometimes. Lol they don’t call them that anymore, it’s normal and now just like the good vaccine apologist you are this is normal everything‘s great. It is not stopping infection, it is not stopping the virus, my guess is they knew that and they know they can never make a vaccine that will stop it,but since you didn’t die it’s working.(interesting because I thought we were taking this vaccine to do our part for others?). Well guess what I got the virus in July 2020, I didn’t die, I didn’t go to the hospital, and there was no vaccine available. I’m sorry your expectations are so low for something that was deemed to be the end of the pandemic. It floors me that people like yourself will not hold the vaccine makers or even the governments feet to the fire for the promises they made and did not keep they were pretty cocksure and still are by the way they’re trying to force people to take some thing that isn’t doing much of anything. There would be no need for mandates if it worked I can guarantee that

Last edited:

UnionStrong

That’s exactly right less than 2% of the population who are not vaccinated go to the hospital so why do you believe you would have? And how is that a accurate measuring stick of how something is working? In order for it to be a success normal life would not be disrupted I don’t know if you’ve looked around but there’s massive disruptions. Remember originally they called these people getting sick “breakthroughs” and good little vaccine apologist like you shook your head and said Yep that’s right it’s just a breakthrough it happens sometimes. Lol they don’t call them that anymore it’s normal and now just like the good vaccine apologist you are this is normal everything‘s great. It is not stopping infection it is not stopping the virus the virus my guess is they knew that and they know they can never make a vaccine that will stop it but since you didn’t die it’s working.(interesting because I thought we were taking this vaccine to do our part for others?) Well guess what I got the virus in July 2020 I didn’t die I didn’t go to the hospital and there was no vaccine available. I’m sorry your expectations are so low for something that was deemed to be the end of the pandemic. It floors me that people like yourself will not hold the vaccine makers or even the governments feet to the fire for the promises they made and did not keep they were pretty cocksure and still are by the way they’re trying to force people to take some thing that isn’t doing much of anything. There would be no need for mandates if it worked I can guarantee that
Good points, but needs commas.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Covid is no longer a fact-based illness.
It's all politics and emotion.
Nope, it's just a virus that cares nothing about what corner of the planet you live on, the color of your skin, and least of all your politics.

Anti-vaxers are the vast minority and an American oddity, that is committed to going door to door trying to sell yesterday's ice water to a drowning population, as they themselves go down with the ship.

There will be no strikes or revolution to preserve your perceived constitutional rights, just ongoing rhetoric and pandering to an ever shrinking peer base.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Nope, it's just a virus that cares nothing about what corner of the planet you live on, the color of your skin, and least of all your politics.

Anti-vaxers are the vast minority and an American oddity, that is committed to going door to door trying to sell yesterday's ice water to a drowning population, as they themselves go down with the ship.

There will be no strikes or revolution to preserve your perceived constitutional rights, just ongoing rhetoric and pandering to an ever shrinking peer base.

Ouch, show me on the doll where freedom hurt you. There are plenty of strikes and protests going on around the world and in the US. Time to take off the blinders. Also, using the term anti-vaxxer only reveals that you don't know anything about why people don't want to take this gene therapy.

Such disdain for people's rights, also not a good look. That went out of style in 1945. If this is any indication of your attitude towards members, I feel very sorry for those you represent.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Also, using the term anti-vaxxer only reveals that you don't know anything about why people don't want to take this gene therapy.
....and containerizing those who are in favor of these vaccinations as "liberals" or "democrats" is any different how?

Try and follow along with the flow of the conversation instead of getting your feelings hurt in the wake of the reality they you are a member of the vast minority.

UnionStrong

Too bad there isn’t a legitimate vaccine for this virus. Y’all get yer booster now, heah?