Vaccine mandate

Thebrownblob

Gonna be hard to bring people back to reality.
They’ve been fed so many different stories they don’t know what or who to believe.
Nope, it's just a virus that cares nothing about what corner of the planet you live on, the color of your skin, and least of all your politics.

Anti-vaxers are the vast minority and an American oddity, that is committed to going door to door trying to sell yesterday's ice water to a drowning population, as they themselves go down with the ship.

There will be no strikes or revolution to preserve your perceived constitutional rights, just ongoing rhetoric and pandering to an ever shrinking peer base.

anti-VAXers ? Probably not very many of those anywhere, most people have no problem taking vaccines that have been well researched and show long term usefulness. But keep driving the media narrative. What most people do not like is to be fed a bunch of lies, and told mistruths. So you may mean anti-this vax and I would say those that held out have good reasons

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
....and containerizing those who are in favor of these vaccinations as "liberals" or "democrats" is any different how?

Try and follow along with the flow of the conversation instead of getting your feelings hurt in the wake of the reality they you are a member of the vast minority.

Lol. My feelings aren't hurt. I'm just commenting on some very clueless claims. What term should I use to refer to people who spout nonsense that their own information sources are admitting isn't true? You're trying to convince everyone the emporer is still wearing clothes, when a vast majority are seeing his birthday suit. The mefia catches up to reality about 6 months to a year behind. You seem to take another six months.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Covid is no longer a fact-based illness.
It's all politics and emotion.
Nope, it's just a virus that cares nothing about what corner of the planet you live on, the color of your skin, and least of all your politics.
I don't know how you can be so uninformed.

Democrats are literally denying treatment to white people because they say minorities are disproportionately affected and we have to ration care.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
57346_3l4l7e2j9recy5q_full.jpeg

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Recent studies show flu vaccine can reduce the risk of flu illness by between 40% and 60% among the overall population during seasons when most circulating flu viruses are well matched to the flu vaccine viruses.

In other words, no vaccine is 100% effective.
I would argue that it isnt even close to that...

Thebrownblob

Pfizer CEO says omicron vaccine will be ready in March." Its main benefits will be:

The reduction of spread from almost everyone to just about everyone.

Masks will not be necessary unless you’re around other people.

Reduction of Omicron mortality from a just about zero to almost zero

Billions of dollars of recurring revenue for Pfizer.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Here is how all of this will end,....

.....one by one these anti-vaxers will be picked off by covid, either by death or illness of themselves or someone close to them, or by their own lack of conviction in the face of an inevitable choice.

Then when these circumstances and choices play out in real life, outside of these virtual tough guy threads on the internet, the vast majority of these people that comprise this minority sector of the US population, will cave and get vaccinated.

Then the few that are left will retreat to militant camps in the deep woods of Idaho to simulate and prepare for their revolution that will never happen, all the while with covid being taimed and declining to far less than pandemic levels.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

.....one by one these anti-vaxers will be picked off by covid, either by death or illness of themselves or someone close to them, or by their own lack of conviction in the face of an inevitable choice.

Then when these circumstances and choices play out in real life, outside of these virtual tough guy threads on the internet, the vast majority of these people that comprise this minority sector of the US population, will cave and get vaccinated.

Then the few that are left will retreat to militant camps in the woods of Idaho to simulate and prepare for their revolution that will never happen, all the while with covid being taimed and declining to far less than pandemic levels.
You're such a drama queen.

trotsky

Anti-vaxers are the vast minority and an American oddity, that is committed to going door to door trying to sell yesterday's ice water to a drowning population, as they themselves go down with the ship.

There will be no strikes or revolution to preserve your perceived constitutional rights, just ongoing rhetoric and pandering to an ever shrinking peer base.
Crazy how anti vaxxers are the vast minority yet still get blamed entirely for every positive case and death in this country regardless of wether that unvaxxed person has even left his house in 3 years

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Crazy how anti vaxxers are the vast minority yet still get blamed entirely for every positive case and death in this country regardless of wether that unvaxxed person has even left his house in 3 years
That's not what is being said.
Try listening with both ears.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Then the few that are left will retreat to militant camps in the woods of Idaho to simulate and prepare for their revolution that will never happen, all the while with covid being taimed and declining to far less than pandemic levels.
At last. Someone who sees the future clearly.
Die you gravy suckin' anti vaxing commie pigs.

BrownFlush

I don't know how you can be so uninformed.

Democrats are literally denying treatment to white people because they say minorities are disproportionately affected and we have to ration care.
Inform, please.
Where is a white man and black man in line for a vax and they have two shots left and they deny the white man waiting for the next black guy to walk in?

BrownFlush

We want you to at least feel some guilt before we all start dying within the next five years from taking the kill juice.

Thebrownblob

Then the few that are left will retreat to militant camps in the deep woods of Idaho to simulate and prepare for their revolution that will never happen, all the while with covid being taimed and declining to far less than pandemic levels.
At first I thought you might be an idiot.

With that post you confirmed it

You would make a Alex Jones blush with nonsense like that.

Last edited: