Vaccine mandate

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
This hurts my heart to hear. There's a psycho lady in my neighborhood who won't let her mom see her kids, because her 60 year old yoga instructor super-fit mother isn't vaccinated. The kids are healthy and fine.

They live in the same neighborhood, less than half a mile apart. And they haven't been together in almost 2 years.

It's psychotic.
You bang her?

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
No, it's sad. It's sad that she puts herself above the welfare of her daughter and grandkids.

I got the initial shot on my first day of eligibility; in fact, I had to "cheat" the Walgreens website by lying about my age so that I would have an appointment scheduled the next day. I then got the second and the booster as prescribed. The only side effect was a sore arm which was more than offset by my being able to spend time with my family.

Call me a pusillanimous if you want but as a parent and grandparent you sometimes have to do things for your kids that you may not want to. Like sitting through a preschool graduation.
Classic. All this BS about selflessness then says he lied about his age. Incredible.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Classic. All this BS about selflessness then says he lied about his age. Incredible.
It was a "white" lie.

NY had just expanded eligibility for the shots to those 60 and over, which was set to begin the following day at 8am. I went to the Walgreen's website, which had not yet been updated, and put my age as 65 so that I could get an appointment to get the shot on the following day. When I woke up the next morning the website had been updated and my appointment was confirmed.

As I said, just a little "white" lie.

Thebrownblob

It was a "white" lie.

NY had just expanded eligibility for the shots to those 60 and over, which was set to begin the following day at 8am. I went to the Walgreen's website, which had not yet been updated, and put my age as 65 so that I could get an appointment to get the shot on the following day. When I woke up the next morning the website had been updated and my appointment was confirmed.

As I said, just a little "white" lie.
Falsifying records, UPS would have terminated you for integrity.

Non sequitur

I am a shop steward and I have been in closed door panel meeting where even wearing a mask was being contended by a member. The UPS labor management AND the union reps in attendance basically said that the company and the union are in full agreement with this and that he has the option to go work somewhere else if he didn’t like it.

So I don’t doubt one bit that a vaccine mandate will be enforced in due time. I personally have been vaccinated buy that was MY choice.
What region?

wilberforce15

So, California is sending Covid-positive health care workers to work.

If you're telling positive nurses to go to work, how on earth is there grounds for any restrictions on the unvaccinated?

Thebrownblob

I think you may have missed my point----we could have delivered the air late but it still showed as being "on time" as we would put down 10:29.
I didn’t miss any point. I said I was aware. Unless your point to me is that you have no problem bending the rules to suit your fancy. Hince the integrity issue. UPS loves to look the other way until they don’t then… you’re a liar you have no integrity. It’s what happens when you play the corporate morality game you turn into A soulless corporate robot.

Thebrownblob

I think you may have missed my point----we could have delivered the air late but it still showed as being "on time" as we would put down 10:29.
I didn’t miss the point again you did, you have no problem with the company being dishonest because you were one of them. Your moral relativism and scruples we learn from them. Just like management says every small accident turns into a big one every white lie turns into a big one and I’m sure you know that.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Imagine shilling the vax for free
1642108188781.jpg