Vaccine mandate

Thebrownblob

Tell us more about vaccine shedding and your views on the morality of sexual preference so everyone here can see the real you.
Well I don’t know anything about his views but I do know some of yours and I don’t think you have any place to talk never heard anyone talk so nutty in my life. Thank you for showing us the real you

trotsky

This comes down to the fact that osha doesn't have a say in day to day out of employment hours life and risk. Masks have been mandatory at ups for ages, Doesnt stop anyone from going to an after hours bar and kissing every mailman they see and getting covid. It surprises me that people dont see this as a federal overreach.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This comes down to the fact that osha doesn't have a say in day to day out of employment hours life and risk. Masks have been mandatory at ups for ages, Doesnt stop anyone from going to an after hours bar and kissing every mailman they see and getting covid. It surprises me that people dont see this as a federal overreach.

OSHA has zero authority to force medical interventions. Plain, simple.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

That was the crux of Alito's argument during the SCOTUS hearings.

trotsky

Expand that argument outside the workplace. This precedent could give the govt a lot of power to enforce your dietary intake to combat the heart disease epidemic.

trotsky

Everyone forgot about how the feds ran with 9/11? This is our 10 year itch to transfer money and steal personal freedom. Edit: ntm your kids are being trained to trust pharma, drs and the feds. Or they go back in the hole.

Last edited:

Poop Head

Judge me.
Here is how all of this will end,....

.....one by one these anti-vaxers will be picked off by covid, either by death or illness of themselves or someone close to them, or by their own lack of conviction in the face of an inevitable choice.

Then when these circumstances and choices play out in real life, outside of these virtual tough guy threads on the internet, the vast majority of these people that comprise this minority sector of the US population, will cave and get vaccinated.

Then the few that are left will retreat to militant camps in the deep woods of Idaho to simulate and prepare for their revolution that will never happen, all the while with covid being taimed and declining to far less than pandemic levels.
You got some weird fantasies.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You got some weird fantasies.
The last part was admittingly satire (deep woods Idaho), but watch and see if the rest doesn't come to fruition.

As of December 16, 2021, 72.4% of the US population has received at least one dose, while 61.2% are fully vaccinated.

All of these people made a conscious decision to do, while a significant portion of the rest have who did not, did so for a myriad of reasons other than being adamant anti-vaxers .

As this all plays out, those numbers will trend drastically towards being vaccinated and these anti-vaxers will be an even greater fringe element.

....and on the bright side, the pandemic will subside.

Thebrownblob

The last part was admittingly satire (deep woods Idaho), but watch and see if the rest doesn't come to fruition.

As of December 16, 2021, 72.4% of the US population has received at least one dose, while 61.2% are fully vaccinated.

All of these people made a conscious decision to do, while a significant portion of the rest have who did not, did so for a myriad of reasons other than being adamant anti-vaxers .

As this all plays out, those numbers will trend drastically towards being vaccinated and these anti-vaxers will be an even greater fringe element.

....and on the bright side, the pandemic will subside.

I am a shop steward and I have been in closed door panel meeting where even wearing a mask was being contended by a member. The UPS labor management AND the union reps in attendance basically said that the company and the union are in full agreement with this and that he has the option to go work somewhere else if he didn’t like it.

So I don’t doubt one bit that a vaccine mandate will be enforced in due time. I personally have been vaccinated buy that was MY choice.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I am a shop steward and I have been in closed door panel meeting where even wearing a mask was being contended by a member. The UPS labor management AND the union reps in attendance basically said that the company and the union are in full agreement with this and that he has the option to go work somewhere else if he didn’t like it.

So I don’t doubt one bit that a vaccine mandate will be enforced in due time. I personally have been vaccinated buy that was MY choice. I don’t agree that government and private employers or even unions should make that decision for you.

I hope the union realizes they are practicing medicine without a license, and depriving its members of rights under the color of law. They are not above being sued, both as an organization and as individuals.

PT Car Washer

So I don’t doubt one bit that a vaccine mandate will be enforced in due time. I personally have been vaccinated buy that was MY choice. I don’t agree that government and private employers or even unions should make that decision for you.
No one is forcing anyone to be vaccinated. It is just a condition for employment. You still got your freedoms.

Oh I agree with you. Everyone has their own choice to do or don’t. It’s just another condition if employment like wearing non-slip foot wear.

I was simply making the point that the union ( from what I’ve witnessed ) won’t be fighting this.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oh I agree with you. Everyone has their own choice to do or don’t. It’s just another condition if employment like wearing non-slip foot wear.

I was simply making the point that the union ( from what I’ve witnessed ) won’t be fighting this.
The difference is you can take the footwear off when you go home. You can’t unvaccinate yourself.