Vaccine mandate

quad decade guy

I think the relative term you are searching for is.... respect.

And in this case, it is mutual.

Unfortunately for you, you are just an anonymous internet person on BrownCafe.

Fortunately for myself and @Bubblehead.... we are known quantities.

You are absolutely right. I don't know you.

Does anyone here ? Your personal accomplishments while employed @ Ups seem improbable.

Not impossible.... just improbable. I'm just curious why you would be so hostile to my inquiry ?

-Bug-
And for that I'm personally and viciously attacked.

What most(all) folks don't understand....there are certain jobs(at UPS) that are somewhat like normal in the real world. In other words...9-5. I've had a couple of those.....for probably about 12 years out of 41. They allowed me to go to school, nearly full time while having a full time job. For example, our hub went through a period of about 5 years where our feeder department didn't put anyone on and I kept the same job for several years, no overtime and about 8 hours. I went to aircraft mechanics school then and got it done(2 years full time). I was lucky but had plenty of 4 hour sleep nights. Admittedly not the safest situation. I was very tired.

Automotive was definitely like that......went to school for all 9 years and got my degrees. I loaded up hours and kept at it. Anyone that worked their way through school knows the sacrifice. For example: often got off work at 2 a.m., had a 7a.m. running and weight lifting pe class at college. Straight to work after school. This went on for years. One day hoping to be recognized and promoted into the aviation part of UPS......out of operations.

I started right out of high school and went full time at 19. Yes, I did. Making driver level wages....good money. Lived at home and was awash in money....this allowed me to learn to fly.......41 years of good money and hard work has payed off with certain benefits. For which I don't apologize. I've earned what I have...at great sacrifice, blood, sweat and tears. It's taken me 40 years to save enough for an airplane and my car. Years dedicated to my family's needs. Above and beyond mine.

One thing I never really knew....was that UPS never cared about promoting from within......qualifications and such. We all know how this is....Have a degree in accounting? Ok, we'll make you an ORS....

Now...hostility? Very much deserved and earned. You participate in and condone the bullying. Standing tacitly by.....

You cannot be trusted or respected.

You said you were a known quantity.....you mean quality. See above^^^^.

I consider you a Trojan horse. Consider how sinister that image is....

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

What most(all) folks don't understand....there are certain jobs(at UPS) that are somewhat like normal in the real world. In other words...9-5. I've had a couple of those.....for probably about 12 years out of 41. They allowed me to go to school, nearly full time while having a full time job. For example, our hub went through a period of about 5 years where our feeder department didn't put anyone on and I kept the same job for several years, no overtime and about 8 hours. I went to aircraft mechanics school then and got it done(2 years full time). I was lucky but had plenty of 4 hour sleep nights. Admittedly not the safest situation. I was very tired.

Automotive was definitely like that......went to school for all 9 years and got my degrees. I loaded up hours and kept at it. Anyone that worked their way through school knows the sacrifice. For example: often got off work at 2 a.m., had a 7a.m. running and weight lifting pe class at college. Straight to work after school. This went on for years. One day hoping to be recognized and promoted into the aviation part of UPS......out of operations.

I started right out of high school and went full time at 19. Yes, I did. Making driver level wages....good money. Lived at home and was awash in money....this allowed me to learn to fly.......41 years of good money and hard work has payed off with certain benefits. For which I don't apologize. I've earned what I have...at great sacrifice, blood, sweat and tears. It's taken me 40 years to save enough for an airplane and my car. Years dedicated to my family's needs. Above and beyond mine.

One thing I never really knew....was that UPS never cared about promoting from within......qualifications and such. We all know how this is....Have a degree in accounting? Ok, we'll make you an ORS....

Now...hostility? Very much deserved and earned. You participate in and condone the bullying. Standing tacitly by.....

You’re making my point

Thebrownblob

I had written...."Kill yourself".....

Thought that would be a little much......

And no it wasn't the best advice...you aren't worth that much time.
1643997687148.gif

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.

I am not sure how this relates to the vaccine mandate?