Vaccine mandate

quad decade guy

We have sorta got off of the topic of vaccine mandate.
Yeah......relentless personal attacks and bullying will do that.....

I encourage everyone to explore this idea...uh revelation.

Man...I think we've stumbled on something....

Example: I say, " join" a thread......I'm personally attacked because my daughter applied for a UPS job. Before it's over with....well....check it out.

I cure cancer......I'm belittled because I have a corvette.

I can solve world hunger.....I'm bullied because I haven't retired yet or someone without a shred of proof....nothing....of my finances.....

All of this is here.....half dozen internet bullies, clowns and keyboard warriors.....attack....attack.

No? Oh yes. Petty sorriness.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yeah......relentless personal attacks and bullying will do that.....

I encourage everyone to explore this idea...uh revelation.

Man...I think we've stumbled on something....

Example: I say, " join" a thread......I'm personally attacked because my daughter applied for a UPS job. Before it's over with....well....check it out.

I cure cancer......I'm belittled because I have a corvette.

I can solve world hunger.....I'm bullied because I haven't retired yet or someone without a shred of proof....nothing....of my finances.....

All of this is here.....half dozen internet bullies, clowns and keyboard warriors.....attack....attack.

No? Oh yes. Petty sorriness.
Don't leave out your airplane.

quad decade guy

You do that. Maybe if you had a sense of humor instead of a persecution complex…..
Let's try this: How about you being civil?

Are you saying: It's up to me to accept your vicious personal attacks and bullying? As just having a good natured sense of humor?

More victim shaming/blaming. Please explain this idea.

Bullying is just part of open heart surgery talk?

Being openly attacked in writing is not paranoia......or conjured.....it's all right there and then when called on it.....you suggest....just accepting it as good, clean fun. See above^^^^^.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Let's try this: How about you being civil?

Are you saying: It's up to me to accept your vicious personal attacks and bullying? As just having a good natured sense of humor?

More victim shaming/blaming. Please explain this idea.

Bullying is just part of open heart surgery talk?

Being openly attacked in writing is not paranoia......or conjured.....it's all right there and then when called on it.....you suggest....just accepting it as good, clean fun. See above^^^^^.
Can they all be wrong? 😅

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You bring it on yourself with your condescending attitude. What’s it like to know everything? Because you sure act like you do. I’ll bet you were the one the teacher had watch the class when she left the room so you could report on the other students. That’s how you come across to many.