Vaccine mandate

Local63Ontario

Teachers, nurses, police, fire fighters are already quitting or being relieved of duty for not getting their employer mandated vaccine. UPS will not be any different. Get vaxxed or work from home is what is being said. By the way, hearing that the mandate may be pushed to February. Companies are putting pressure on the Administration over fear of labor shortages during the crucial holiday period.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Teachers, nurses, police, fire fighters are already quitting or being relieved of duty for not getting their employer mandated vaccine. UPS will not be any different. Get vaxxed or work from home is what is being said. By the way, hearing that the mandate may be pushed to February. Companies are putting pressure on the Administration over fear of labor shortages during the crucial holiday period.
When or if that happens it will be time for a general strike

allahuakbar

She/Her
I really hope they mandate it here. I’m trying to get one of those $100k police jobs.

brett636

Another issue with any Covid vaccine mandate is the fact that we have no idea how this immunity will play out in the future. It looks like regular boosters will be the norm meaning if you bend the knee and take the shot to keep your job, and the mandate remains then your job will be regularly put into jeopardy as future boosters will be required to maintain employment. How is that considered reasonable and how can we call ourselves a free people if we don’t have a say on what substances get put into our bodies?

Another issue with any Covid vaccine mandate is the fact that we have no idea how this immunity will play out in the future. It looks like regular boosters will be the norm meaning if you bend the knee and take the shot to keep your job, and the mandate remains then your job will be regularly put into jeopardy as future boosters will be required to maintain employment. How is that considered reasonable and how can we call ourselves a free people if we don’t have a say on what substances get put into our bodies?
You are projecting.

cachmeifucan

So i guess osha finalized the mandate today jan 4 is the deadline. This sucks i dont want the jab i had covid in January it was like a cold. I hope whoever wins varima or Obrien both fight this. Im praying it is blocked on court soon. I dont mind getting tested weekly but not at my expense. This was 1 of the reasons they stole the election. Biden probably doesn't realize hes a lame dick president already. He doesn't have the votes thank you joe manchin and kyrsten sinema. God bless 🇺🇸