Vaccine mandate

Non sequitur

245 years is a but a blip in "history"....you need to take this posters advice.

We can continue to celebrate our brief "history" with false bravado, or learn from our cacophony of errors.

I said earlier we are getting closer, but not all of us.
You're very judgemental for a progressive.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Is this your leader??? View attachment 362969
You are the one living life by a lie...

He was one of 46 Presidents, number 44 and did not live up to his promises to labor.

Screenshot_20200426-194332_Facebook.jpg

This was number 45.

He hated unions and pretty much everyone but himself.
I wasn't a fan.

Non liberal

Yes!!!!....therefore it was neither a democracy or republic.

For the first 145 years woman weren't allowed to vote....and that includes Native Americans, African Americans and every other ethnicity present.

African Americans have only been able to vote in this "most free place on earth" for the last 56 years of our 245 year existence....and they only wish that was the extent of their plight since being brought here against their will.

You are obviously hypnotized by the perverted version of "American History" we continue to teach in our public schools, but it is vastly incomplete and far from the truth.

You show your frustration and ignorance when your final retort is "Like I said, if you don’t like it, leave!".

It amuses me and I invite you to take your own advice.
Lol, I’m not going anywhere, I’m among people just like me who like freedom. The schools are run by libs just like you so if what you are saying is true, why don’t they fix it? You make it sound like there is something systemically wrong with America, and there isn’t. How do you know what happened when we first settled here? You werent alive then. Maybe the American Indians wouldn’t stop attacking us? What are we supposed to do? One thing we have learned in the last 4 years is we cannot trust what is taught to us.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Lol, I’m not going anywhere, I’m among people just like me who like freedom. The schools are run by libs just like you so if what you are saying is true, why don’t they fix it? You make it sound like there is something systemically wrong with America, and there isn’t. How do you know what happened when we first settled here? You werent alive then. Maybe the American Indians wouldn’t stop attacking us? What are we supposed to do? One thing we have learned in the last 4 years is we cannot trust what is taught to us.
I never thought of that, you maybe right???

Native American Indians may very well have paddled their canoes across the Atlantic ocean, repeatedly attaching European countries, leaving them no choice but invade North America.

....(this is priceless)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I can see in the not too distant future anti-vaxxers here in the US being denied health insurance, specific coverage and/or a surcharge levied much as they do with smokers or other self-inflicted, high risk sectors of the population.

My body, my choice....my wallet.
That's against Obama's laws.
You can't charge gays with aids more just because they decided to engage in risky behavior by taking it in the ass.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's garbage night fellas (or gals) and I am hungry, so I'm out for now.

....but it's been riveting, hilarious and overall pretty much kinda sad.

Sleep well my Union Brothers.

Non liberal

Native American Indians may very well have paddled their canoes across the Atlantic ocean, repeatedly attaching European countries, leaving them no choice but invade North America.

....(this is priceless)
No, actually they came across the pacific

cachmeifucan

....(this is priceless)
The Indians were savages they killed each other. Google starved rock il. Manifest Destiny. I truly believe it was our Destiny to conquer and develop this great country. You think any other cultures could build chicago new york city san Francisco. No i guess we should be living in teepee and moving around killing each other.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The Indians were savages they killed each other. Google starved rock il. Manifest Destiny. I truly believe it was our Destiny to conquer and develop this great country. You think any other cultures could build chicago new york city san Francisco. No i guess we should be living in teepee and moving around killing each other.
Hello my Illinois friend.