Vaccine mandate

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Actually, rabies used to be mistaken for hydrophobia because the victims throat used to become so sore and swollen that the sight of a glass of water would make the person panic. So the quack came up with his treatment of almost drowning his victims because after all it was called hydrophobia.
Nope again....and here is the paper he wrote on it in 1854 that was published in the Boston Medical and Surgical Journal.

He obviously knew it was a reaction to the rabies infection and rebuked most of the common treatments of the day, with no mention of half drowning an infected patient.

https://books.google.com/books?id=q... boston journal hydrophobia cure&friend=false

Last edited:

Non liberal

Nope again....and here is the paper he wrote on it in 1854 that was published in the Boston Medical and Surgical Journal.

He obviously knew it was a reaction to the rabies infection and rebuked most of the common treatments of the day, with no mention of half drowning an infected patient.

Boston Medical and Surgical Journal
No, sorry. Read a book sir. His paper was written and reported before he even got the results back in his rush to be famous. Tell me why did it take 170 years after invention of the vaccine for smallpox to go away?

Non liberal

Funny how jenners first paper was rebuked by the royal society because they knew of hundreds of cases of smallpox after cowpox infections.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You all realize that the small pox "vaccine" was literally just infecting people with cow pox which gave people cross immunity to small pox and was less harmful to humans, right? The word vaccine comes from the Latin for cow, which is vacca. Technically, getting infected with omicron is actually being vaccinated, as it is a weaker strain of the alpha variant. These new gene therapy shots aren't vaccines. You're welcome for the knowledge.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You all realize that the small pox "vaccine" was literally just infecting people with cow pox which gave people cross immunity to small pox and was less harmful to humans, right? The word vaccine comes from the Latin for cow, which is vacca. Technically, getting infected with omicron is actually being vaccinated, as it is a weaker strain of the alpha variant. These new gene therapy shots aren't vaccines. You're welcome for the knowledge.
Horse pox is closer to the original vaccine

Non liberal

Yeah, that’s how the fable is told however it wasn’t very effective if at all. The people of jenners day knew that, that’s why 170 years later smallpox finally just went away by itself. The more the years roll by the more Jenner was held up as a savior by the medical establishment. Just another money making notoriety scheme.

PCM Troll

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211211-000206_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211211-000206_Chrome.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 36

PCM Troll

Yes!!!!....therefore it was neither a democracy or republic.

For the first 145 years woman weren't allowed to vote....and that includes Native Americans, African Americans and every other ethnicity present.

African Americans have only been able to vote in this "most free place on earth" for the last 56 years of our 245 year existence....and they only wish that was the extent of their plight since being brought here against their will.

You are obviously hypnotized by the perverted version of "American History" we continue to teach in our public schools, but it is vastly incomplete and far from the truth.

You show your frustration and ignorance when your final retort is "Like I said, if you don’t like it, leave!".

It amuses me and I invite you to take your own advice.
Here we go...looks like somebody's been reading 1619 project.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Here we go...looks like somebody's been reading 1619 project.

What they try to gloss over is that all human civilization has emerged from previous civilizations that practiced slavery in one form or another. To single out the US is a tone deaf absurdity. They ignore all other nations and people groups who were participating in the slave trade. It was an economic necessity.

There are two realities that will help put things in proper perspective. One is that the industrial revolution was the only reason slavery could even be abolished. Engineering marvels such as the internal combustion engine and turbine generator have made slavery obsolete. Now certain people are trying to eliminate the advantages of those two inventions. What does that tell you?

The other reality is that human trafficking is modern slavery. The people who pretend to be outraged about a historical economic institution as old as civilization itself, ought to get their priorities straight and help shine the spotlight on the modern day slavery. They should also be fighting against nonsense ideas like the green new deal, which will necessitate the return of historic slavery.