Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

L

Lizzzow

Vaccine Mandates for all UPS employees will begin to be rolled out this September now that the DOJ has come out saying it’s legal to mandate them even without the FDA approval. Union has already made back door deal to support this effort. It will come down to “take the jab or quit.” Don’t blame me, I voted for Trump.

BeefiestMass

Vaccine Mandates for all UPS employees will begin to be rolled out this September now that the DOJ has come out saying it’s legal to mandate them even without the FDA approval. Union has already made back door deal to support this effort. It will come down to “take the jab or quit.” Don’t blame me, I voted for Trump.
I'm blaming you bc Trump got us the vaccines.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
This is a court decision and not a presidential one. The Supreme Court is made up of mostly Republican appointees if you want to get technical.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How great is it that they can just be like yeah it’s cool to break law. We don’t care.