Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
šŸ™„ you ASSUME that dissent equals a loss of love for ones country.
Like yourself you mean? You express dissent, yet you love America?
Come on. Nobody hates America more than the establishment Left and all their useful idiots. And we have no homogony whatsoever. Every page you turn is them-versus-them-versus-them-versus-us.

Netsua 3:16

AND THATā€™S THE BOTTOM LINE
Come on. Nobody hates America more than the establishment Left and all their useful idiots. And we have no homogony whatsoever. Every page you turn is them-versus-them-versus-them-versus-us.
Itā€™s true, we are certainly more divided than ever.
But what makes you think ā€œthe establishment left and all their useful idiotsā€ are to blame for said division?
I would argue the exact opposite. Confederate flags, ā€œthe blacks,ā€ ā€œthereā€™s great people on both sides,ā€ protecting the Uber rich with tax cuts and pooping on the average American?
Conservatives are just as evil, and itā€™s right in front of you, yet you ignore it.
You sound likes brainwashed conservative
-a zero affiliation moderate

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Itā€™s true, we are certainly more divided than ever.
But what makes you think ā€œthe establishment left and all their useful idiotsā€ are to blame for said division?
I would argue the exact opposite. Confederate flags, ā€œthe blacks,ā€ ā€œthereā€™s great people on both sides,ā€ protecting the Uber rich with tax cuts and pooping on the average American?
Conservatives are just as evil, and itā€™s right in front of you, yet you ignore it.
You sound likes brainwashed conservative
-a zero affiliation moderate
Why are you putting words in my mouth? I said nobody hates America more than the establishment Left and all their useful idiots. There's no other way to cut it.

Netsua 3:16

AND THATā€™S THE BOTTOM LINE
Why are you putting words in my mouth? I said nobody hates America more than the establishment Left and all their useful idiots. There's no other way to cut it.
I disagree. I just cut it a different way šŸ˜‚
Republicans are evil, vile, and manipulative
Just as Democrats are, just more so. Republicans are the ā€œbad copā€

I disagree. I just cut it a different way šŸ˜‚
Republicans are evil, vile, and manipulative
Just as Democrats are, just more so. Republicans are the ā€œbad copā€
Itā€™s the other way around the democrats are totalitarian and the gop is weak and spineless. Both have the same goal but at different speed

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Itā€™s the other way around the democrats are totalitarian and the gop is weak and spineless. Both have the same goal but at different speed
At the end of the day they are both trash,at least the repubicans don't want to control every aspect of our lives!

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Oh how I love a good troll thread. I bet the old men in The Corner Bar are steaming over this! :)

Oh but it's not. Big Carol sent me an email saying I better get that jab or I'd have to find myself a job at FedEx. AND she said the company won't reimburse me for any sort of negative side effects that cause me to lose time. The email concluded with a request to increase my donations to United Way by pledging money to at least one LGBTQ+ group.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Vaccine Mandates for all UPS employees will begin to be rolled out this September now that the DOJ has come out saying itā€™s legal to mandate them even without the FDA approval. Union has already made back door deal to support this effort. It will come down to ā€œtake the jab or quit.ā€ Donā€™t blame me, I voted for Trump.
I question the validity of this story.

In order for the union to "make a deal", it would have to be cognizant of the current situation. Since they still function as if it were 1990, I highly doubt they know what is going on.

542thruNthru

Oh but it's not. Big Carol sent me an email saying I better get that jab or I'd have to find myself a job at FedEx. AND she said the company won't reimburse me for any sort of negative side effects that cause me to lose time. The email concluded with a request to increase my donations to United Way by pledging money to at least one LGBTQ+ group.
Good. I hope they fire the lot of you so I can read your whiney threads on here while eating my tofu burrito and drinking cruelty free soy milk.

Alright so what we know with almost certainly is that round two of lockdowns is gonna begin in about two weeks. This ones gonna be longer and its gonna be more authoritarian thats a given. And its all gonna be blamed on the unvaccinated thats a big key. And probably its the last chance at a peaceful resolution which its small but its something

L

Lizzzow

Wouldnā€™t care if Jesus Christ and all the 12 came down and sai
I question the validity of this story.

In order for the union to "make a deal", it would have to be cognizant of the current situation. Since they still function as if it were 1990, I highly doubt they know what is going on.

You are correct. I just made the whole thing up to scare people.

Dumbo

Don't let the crybabies on this site shade your opinion of Americas youth. Just look at how we won the Cold War and fought the Global War on Terrorism for 20 years. Afraid to get a vaccine shot that could save their life but are willing to overthrow our Democracy for a New York City real estate developer and draft dodger.
Oh you mean the 20 year war that found us invading sovereign nations that had nothing to do with 911. Let's not forget that 19 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, where Bush held hands with the Prince shortly after.

Or maybe the "weapons of mass destruction" bold faced lie that killed and maimed thousands of troops and killed countless Iraqi citizens...for a proven lie?

Or maybe the overthrowing of Lebanon under Obama and subsequent funneling if arms into Syria without a declaration of war? Funny not many people remember how Hillary laughed when Gaddafi was dragged through the streets? Oh that's right they started distracting you with transgender bathroom rights.

Probably don't remember how it was proven that we sided with and armed Al Queda fighters in Syria do you? That was proven. Oh and don't forget we also armed and funded Al Queada when the Soviets were trying to invade them.

When will people wake up to the system we live in. The left and right are wings of the same bird.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If the shot were FDA approved would the Nuremberg Trials be called off?
Would the Nazi takeover be over?
Would the 10 stages of Genocide be just a distant memory?