Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by moreluck, Jan 5, 2016.
Don't forget....shop early!
I will give you the money....go Grab Deb something?
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
-Charles Monroe Schultz-
Go early or all the cards will be picked over or worse....gone altogether. Just reminding everyone.
Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.
Depends if there is a snake in that Tree?
The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
There's one in my bush.
Q: What do farmers give their wives on Valentine's Day?
A: Hog and kisses!
Q: What would you get it you crossed Odie with the God of love?
A: A stupid cupid!
Q: Why did the pig give his girlfriend a box of candy?
A: It was Valenswine's Day!
Q: Do skunks celebrate Valentine's Day?
A: Sure, they're very scent-imental!
Q: What did the chocolate syrup say to the ice cream?
A: "I'm sweet on you!"
Q: What did the paper clip say to the magnet?
A: "I find you very attractive."
Q: What did the French chef give his wife for Valentine's Day?
A: A hug and a quiche!
10. I admire your strength, I admire your spunk / But the thing I like best, is getting you drunk.
9. Our love will never become cold and hollow / Unless, one day, you refuse to swallow
8. I bought this Valentine's card at the store / In hopes that, later, you'd be my whore.
7. This feels so good, it feels so right / I just wish it wasn't $250 a night.
6. You're a woman of style, you're a woman of class / Especially when I'm spanking, your big-round-fat ass.
5. Before I met you, my heart was so famished / But now I'm fulfilled. . . SO MAKE ME A SANDWICH!!!
4. Through all the things that came to pass / Our love has grown. . . but so's your ass.
3. You're a honey. . . and you're a cutie / I just wished you had J-Lo's "booty".
2. I don't wanna be sappy or silly or corny / So, right to the point, let's do it, I'm horny!
1. If you think that hickey looks like a blister / You should check out the one that I gave to your sister
Valentine greetings in 2016........
Separate names with a comma.