Valentine

moreluck

golden ticket member
dc02701afe7ea2574d58e6de992ad555.jpg

I Love You Unconditionally not only on Valentine's Day, but every single moment of my existence!!!

rod

Retired 22 years

The "Onion" strikes again. One time they did a story on how Pepsi had just came out with a 5 gallon bottle because consumers wanted bigger and bigger container like the 2 liter bottles that had just came out. It had a picture of a guy standing next to a Pepsi bottle that came up to his chin. I showed it to a beer/soft drink distributor friend of mine and he believed it. He was pissed because he figured he would have to find more space in his warehouse to store it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Love is Blind?

Phil, a smart and handsome young man, dressed in the latest fashion, walked into this local pub. He noticed a woman gazing at him without blinking her big eyes. Phil felt flattered so he walked up to the woman and said in his deepest voice, 'I'll do anything you wish, beautiful lady, for just $20 but on one condition.'

The woman appeared to be trapped in the moment and asked as if in a trance, 'What's your condition?'

Phil answered, 'Tell me your wish in just three words.'

There was a long pause, the woman opened her purse, counted out the money and handed it to the man along with her address. She then looked deeply into his eyes and whispered, 'Clean my house.'

moreluck

golden ticket member
Valentine's Day - Place Names

Two places in the USA have the name Valentine: Valentine, Nebraska, with a population of 2.842; and Valentine, Texas, with a mere 185 residents.

Love is a much more popular town name as nine places claim: Loveland, Colorado, with approx 55,273 residents. Other love-ly places are Lovejoy, Georgia; Loves Park, Illinois; Lovelock, Nevada; Love Valley, North Carolina; Loveland, Ohio; Loveland Park, Ohio; Loveland, Oklahoma; and Lovelady, Texas.