Various Pension Plans - Confused

spmoto

So I'm in my younger 20's and trying to make sense of the various stuff I get in the mail. I received a statment from the Pacific Coast Benefits Trust, which reflects a value of about $1000. How is this plan different than the Western Conference of Teamsters pension? It seems like the western conference plan has significantly more money in it. Finally, I get statements from the prudential 401k people, and I know understand how that works. I work in the western states as a part time preloader, but am having a difficult time making sense of the various plans and how they play apart in my retirement planning.

Any help / advice is greatly appriciated.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So I'm in my younger 20's and trying to make sense of the various stuff I get in the mail. I received a statment from the Pacific Coast Benefits Trust, which reflects a value of about $1000. How is this plan different than the Western Conference of Teamsters pension? It seems like the western conference plan has significantly more money in it. Finally, I get statements from the prudential 401k people, and I know understand how that works. I work in the western states as a part time preloader, but am having a difficult time making sense of the various plans and how they play apart in my retirement planning.

Any help / advice is greatly appriciated.

Your retirement is manageed by Pacific Gas and Electric.
Go to their website and check.