Vax Shill Ben Shapiro finally admits trump shots are bad after 959 days of "emergency"

vantexan

@vantexan

More anti semite bs

Yes, he's Jewish. What does that have to do with support of the vaccines? All your video does is reinforce that you attacked him because he's a Jew. Spreading lies because you don't like Jews is very non-Christian. You may not have realized they're lies but you're spreading them just the same.

Yes, he's Jewish. What does that have to do with support of the vaccines? All your video does is reinforce that you attacked him because he's a Jew. Spreading lies because you don't like Jews is very non-Christian. You may not have realized they're lies but you're spreading them just the same.
Ben Shapiro said he was double vaxxed and his wife was triple vaxxed. On the "we won" podcast. I'm listening to it right now. 🤣

And his wife is a doctor right?

Proverbs 18:13 I can use your faith agaisnt you too

@vantexan
Come on buddy I found the podcast for you like you wanted me to come listen to it with me. Good stuff so far. Like 5 min in Andrew Klavan jokes about how only real doctors are Jewish doctors! Then bennny boy says that he's triple vaxxed! It's quite an adventure so far I'm glad you convinced to start the journey of finding your evidence for you.

I'm listening to The Ben Shapiro Show | Daily Wire Backstage: WE WON on Podbean, check it out! Daily Wire Backstage: WE WON

"I think you're giving them more credit than they deserve, I really do. I don't think they're certain of anything I think they're certain that it doesn't work they way it was originally pitched to work and this is coming from some who is a big advocate of the vaccine (yeah me too! -Andrew Klavan in background) I'm double vaxxed, and my wife is triple vaxxed." -ben Shapiro

@vantexan

I just typed this word for word from the Ben Shapiro podcast. Apologize for calling me an anti semite. Ben pushed the vaccines. He just called himself an advocate for them on his own show while celebrating the lawsuit "victory". You've lost the argument. Apologize

I'm listening to The Ben Shapiro Show | Daily Wire Backstage: WE WON on Podbean, check it out! Daily Wire Backstage: WE WON

Last edited:
Ok so I post about Ben Shapiro being a vaccine shill and I get called a liar and an anti semite. Even a moderator chimed in and was mad about me claiming someone listened to propaganda but completely just skipped over a favored poster calling me an anti semite.

Well turns out i wasnt lying. Ben called himself a "vaccine advocate" on the same show he celebrated "defeating" mandates. How embarrassing.

I've said it before that Trump was wrong to get the vaccines rushed to market without proper testing. Can you cite similar statements by Shapiro supporting the vaccines?
You've yet to cite where Shapiro has supported vaccines until just recently.
In other words you don't know Shapiro's positions but believed what some extreme website told you and passed it along. You are very well versed in Scripture. Surely you know what the Apostle Paul said about gossip?
I was saying he was passing along antisemitic BS that he likely picked up from some stupid websites. I doubt seriously that he followed Shapiro for two years and knew what his positions are. There are people who won't accept any Jew being on their conservative side no matter what. It's all a conspiracy to take us over or so I hear.
Then cite him already. A lot of people got vaccinated early on because they got bad info. You said he was a shill for vaccines for two years. Prove it.
rake-kotmadam.gif

vantexan

Ok so I post about Ben Shapiro being a vaccine shill and I get called a liar and an anti semite. Even a moderator chimed in and was mad about me claiming someone listened to propaganda but completely just skipped over a favored poster calling me an anti semite.

Well turns out i wasnt lying. Ben called himself a "vaccine advocate" on the same show he celebrated "defeating" mandates. How embarrassing.
When did I call you an anti Semite? I said you were posting antisemitic BS. That you may not realize it but that's what it is. That you bought into a bunch of lies. But on reconsideration it does appear with your latest postings you don't like Shapiro because he's a Jew.

When did I call you an anti Semite? I said you were posting antisemitic BS. That you may not realize it but that's what it is. That you bought into a bunch of lies. But on reconsideration it does appear with your latest postings you don't like Shapiro because he's a Jew.
I just cited Ben pushing vaccines for you like you wanted and you're still going on about accusing me of being an anti Semite. This is the opposite of an apology.

vantexan

This started because you said that Shapiro was a shill for vaccines for two years. You've yet to prove that for the last two years he supported the vaccines. A lot of people on this forum supported the vaccines early on primarily because Trump pushed them. A lot of conservatives I know got vaccinated early on but won't take the boosters now because they're worried that it might hurt them. To this day the vast majority of people who have taken them haven't been hurt. But it does appear that some are, even killed. And that gets people like you suspicious that there's an ulterior motive to all of this. I stand by my guess that Trump got things hurried along because he wanted to look like he was accomplishing something in the face of all the negative press. And the pharmaceutical companies accommodated him because of the huge profit potential. I don't think it's a nefarious plan to depopulate the Earth. If that was the goal then the majority who got vaccinated wouldn't have been liberals or their leadership. They'd have figured out a way to get Republicans by and large to take it. Just people being stupid and trying to flex their power over others. And yes, you put up a post about Shapiro that had nothing to do with vaccines. So please tell me again how you don't have a problem with him because he's a Jew?

vantexan

I linked you his show. Takes less than 7 minutes of listening to educate yourself and avoid the embrassment of calling people a liar and accusing them of anti semite bs
I asked you for a time of that statement. I'm not downloading an app to listen to podcasts and my tablet won't let me listen to it without the app. You're the one who made the claim so back it up.

vantexan

Save your emotional ranting and let's tackle one point at a time.

The show I cited was from January 2022. What date within the last 2 years would you like to hear Shapiro cited to be satisfied?
The whole time. You said 2 years. Prove it. How many times have you seen someone over the years take a position on something then change their mind later? You won't make allowances for that and your little video on his beliefs explains why. Jesus was and died a Jew. He was never a Christian.