Vax Shill Ben Shapiro finally admits trump shots are bad after 959 days of "emergency"

vantexan

Sounds like a personal problem. I got you the link. You want me to open it up, go to the timestamp, and play it on ultra slow speed for you to hear it clearly?

It's between the 0 and 7 minute mark of the show. You can give Shapiro's show seven minutes right? You're not an anti semite or anything right?
I want you to demonstrate like you said he was a shill for vaccines for two years. And while you're at it explain why you're antisemitic.

The whole time. You said 2 years. Prove it. How many times have you seen someone over the years take a position on something then change their mind later? You won't make allowances for that and your little video on his beliefs explains why. Jesus was and died a Jew. He was never a Christian.
The show is from Jan 2022. Ben said himself that he was a "vaccine advocate".

What date would satisfy you?

5 minutes 50 secs in Ben says that he is double vaxxed and his wife is triple vaxxed. He calls himself a vaccine advocate. He then says vaccines prevent hospitalization and death.

Anti semite my bony ass van. Benny boy is a shill /Thread

vantexan

5 minutes 50 secs in Ben says that he is double vaxxed and his wife is triple vaxxed. He calls himself a vaccine advocate. He then says vaccines prevent hospitalization and death.

Anti semite my bony ass van. Benny boy is a shill /Thread
And you made a point to post a video "exposing" Shapiro that had nothing to do with vaccines. Just like you do with Trump you've got issues with Shapiro that have nothing to do with the vaccines.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Give it up!!!
3A6D7B82-7D71-4DC7-94BA-212DF9E5CF4C.gif

vantexan

But trump isn't a prominent Jew so your logic concerning my motivation is already falling apart.

Serious question, are you incapable of hitting play and skipping to 5:50 or are you just in denial?
Why should I look at it, you've already told me it was so? What does Trump's religion have to do with it? You don't like either, that's apparent. But with Shapiro it isn't just about vaccines. You don't like him because he's Jewish. Used the vaccines as an excuse to attack him.

vantexan

He needs to apologize for the anti semite remarks. The ones that @BadIdeaGuy is conveniently ignoring
Why then did you post the video about Shapiro that had nothing to do with vaccines but about his religion? My original posts were that you were passing along antisemitic BS from other websites. I even conceded that you may not have been aware that they were. But you went on to post that video of who Shapiro really is. So you're against him because he's Jewish apparently.

TheDudeAbides92

Why should I look at it, you've already told me it was so? What does Trump's religion have to do with it? You don't like either, that's apparent. But with Shapiro it isn't just about vaccines. You don't like him because he's Jewish. Used the vaccines as an excuse to attack him.
They’re one in the same. Who runs the pharma companies? Jews. Hence Jews own Ben Shapiro. You know Ben claims he now knows the truth huh? So why wouldn’t he say the vaccines are dangerous and they should be off the market ! Because his masters would shun him for life then that’s why. Frick Shapiro. He is an absolute snake. Me and many others knew what the truth was and where this was going before this plandemic charade even got started

TheDudeAbides92

Hey I wonder what religion ivanka and jared kushner are ?

Are they A) Roman Catholic B) Buddhist C) Jewish or D) Hindu

Couldn’t explain why trump sold out completely in 2020 could it?

TheDudeAbides92

I’ll never forgive donald trump for his treason in 2020. If it’s him against Biden in 24 I’m writing in ron Paul. Because it doesn’t matter for one thing, and for another I’ve had it with these grifting pieces of crap. The democrats are the bad cops. They beat you into submission. The GOPe are the good cops and talk nice to you and lie right to your face. But they’re both on the same damn team