very sad Thanksgiving

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
This month we have had a driver lose his long time girlfriend to cancer, a clerk lost her father and today a driver lost his 20 yr old daughter in an auto accident. So enjoy your families and be thankful every moment for them and say a prayer for all those who werent as lucky this holiday season.

Ms Spoken

I'm very sorry for eveyone who has a loss of a loved one and with the Holidays coming soon I'm sure times will be difficult. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The details were rather sketchy at the check in area, it was by the Grace of God I even found out. The local news did not say much except slippery roads were the cause. They had to go out and get him off the road, that is one job I would never want to do. I cannot imagine losing a child.

rushfan

Hey you all can have thanksgiving with my extended family i.e. mother-in-law, my dad and mom then you can see how crappy thanksgiving can be. They all fight. We won't have them over again!

Raw

Raw Member
It is sad, but check the date.
You're responding to a four year old thread.
Very sad. I lost my grandma in 1997 and my grandpa 3 days before xmas in 1982. :sad-very: Also lost my grandma`s brother in a car accident sometime in the 1940s before I was born.:anxious::anxious: OH THE AGONY!!!!!

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
But sometimes we do Blackbox to appreciate what we all still have !!

center manager, what I meant to say was that the individuals do not need to be reminded by a post from the past. That person just might be perusing BC and would not be thrilled as it has no value or reverence to re-post a sad day in that particular hub.