Veteran Brown Cafe Members Should Encourage New Members More

oldngray

nowhere special
Still pooping, or the relieving of solid waste.
friday-36-photos-4.gif

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
i've noticed that new members get slammed by old members here on a regular basis thus driving them away. yes, i understand. newbies should have thick skin just as they should working for UPS. however, maybe you should preface your acid comments with a welcome .

maybe new members would stay around longer and participate more.

have to admit i'm guilty sometimes but try to use humor more often than not.

sure , new member questions sometimes sound stupid and their stories of firings, harassment , etc sound redundant to us because they don't use the search function or do a little research.

we need to welcome and encourage new blood more to make these forums more interesting. variety is the spice of life.

let's show some class around here.

getting tired of some of you old birds anyways. ( kidding, kidding, kidding )
Who died and made you the internet police? Stick with what you know....air brakes, pups, and swinging your wrinkled old ass on a pole for some guy's spare change....lol

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It is just idiotic. I cant ignore him, but it does give me a laugh. Sometimes I think hes my boss, he sounds just like him. I said nothing in that post, that was even remotely whining. But yet he picks. Who knows, must be really bored. Or maybe hes jealous, because people seem to like me, and well ...he burned that bridge. I prefer to be liked, be an employee who tries to always comply, and ask questions when I am put in a situation that requires confirmation. If that is bad, well then its just too bad.