Veterans

P

pickup

Tell your wife and favorite president that.
See how every response you make is so damn easy to knock back in your face? That's what is comical is that you don't realize that you are a complete ass and that 99 percent of the people on here are laughing at you.

99 percent of the people on this forum are deplorables just like you. I fully expect the criticism and mocking. Go pray.[/QUOTE]

Who else used that "deplorables" term? Oh yeah, Hillary... a loser just like you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
99 percent of the people on this forum are deplorables just like you. I fully expect the criticism and mocking. Go pray.

Who else used that "deplorables" term? Oh yeah, Hillary... a loser just like you.[/QUOTE]

Deplorable was a wonderful term. Too bad she didn't get on her bitch stick and use it like a club.

newfie

How do I know...punk? You certainly seem hard-core Right Wing to me, and none too bright.

Tell your Right Wing leaders to support your vets and also all the non-aborted babies instead of talking Hannity smack and thanking them for their service, which is meaningless feel good pablum.

Put up some money...punk. Support our veterans when they come home, NOT just when they're active duty. Right Wing types might be satisfied with parades and the FOX-style accolades for serving. I am not.

Full support for our returning troops. That way they don't end-up on the street. Got it? Dumb punk.

upload_2017-2-4_18-49-35.png

newfie

You're morons for supporting Trump. not for what you do for a living. See the difference? My Dad and grandfather made their own choices, and I make mine. I'm successful in my own right, primarily through real estate, not FedEx.

God isn't real, so it's good you trust an imaginary being. That makes you "out there".

successful crying on a UPS board.

wayfair

swollen member
You're morons for supporting Trump. not for what you do for a living. See the difference? My Dad and grandfather made their own choices, and I make mine. I'm successful in my own right, primarily through real estate, not FedEx.

God isn't real, so it's good you trust an imaginary being. That makes you "out there".

34106513.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This statement doesn't require a shred of evidence.
Got any links to substantiate your claim?

Don't need them. Biblical scholars have established that Jesus was Middle Eastern and/or dark-skinned. The red/black haired fairy tale drawings are inaccurate. Perhaps you need to do more study.

trickpony1

.....don't beat around the bush....just come out and say it.......Jesus was black.

.....but wait......I bet the Virgin Mary as well as Adam and Eve were black too?

I forgot to mention this why, 2017 years later, blacks are still terribly oppressed.

Last edited: