Veterans

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I've got photographic proof.....
So do I. Think yours is an alternative facts photograph.

upload_2017-2-5_4-51-4.jpeg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Jesus was Semitic which isn't Nordic white but is still Caucasian.
Certainly not Nordic ... more like the Bedouins, Palestinian Arabs ... Y-chromosomal links between modern Semitic-speaking peoples of the Middle East like Arabs, Hebrews, Mandaeans, Samaritans and Assyrians have shown links, despite differences contributed from other groups.

newfie

Certainly not Nordic ... more like the Bedouins, Palestinian Arabs ... Y-chromosomal links between modern Semitic-speaking peoples of the Middle East like Arabs, Hebrews, Mandaeans, Samaritans and Assyrians have shown links, despite differences contributed from other groups.

its an interesting debate as if the human form our deity took is representative of his heavenly appearance.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
There is almost 0 percent Jesus was White (Caucasian) and I've never heard anyone suggest he was White.
Most likely, he was an Arab.

Umm. How about all of those pictures you grew up (or at least I did) depicting a white Jesus with red or black hair and the obligatory flowing beard? Somebody thinks he's white.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm still trying to figure out how the color of his skin improves his message.
Now you're asking the right questions! People are inherently racist.
The color of his skin was portrayed as white to make him more relatable to the target audience. Hope this helps.