View Paycheck feature unavailable this week...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
why would it be short?
tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Still down. Thankfully this is my "non pay day after vacation" so it's not a big deal to me. I will check back later as I would like to read some of the comments. People who do choose to comment need to be careful as they are heavily censored and comments that are over the line may lead to discipline.
Someone can't question the ivory tower....do we live in Russia or 1937 Germany???

Coldworld

60 months and counting
There is a disclaimer at the bottom which states their comment policy.

I have had comments deleted but nothing ever happened other than that.
You had comments deleted because even ups thought you were being too big of a kiss ass or were you trying to be a "29 year hired off the street package car driver" who was trying to be a know it all...

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
put your timecards in right and your pay will be fine

99% of the time i saw a payroll discrepancy the driver had shut his brain off and did something stupid
"Do you want to punch in"
"Do you want to punch out"

Yea it's the drivers Messing up...management wouldn't ever fudge numbers...

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
To try and meet unrealistic I.E. Goals.

well that's silly since IE audits GTS timecards adjustments

Yes I've seen my fair share of sups shipped Off for shaving time cards.

I do know how it works...and I know I had two supervisors who were fired for adjusting time cards to make their numbers look better...kick rocks little fella

i've sent some of them, what's your point? who did you think catches this kind of stuff, your ops manager?

comment_9x2vUrOWPg8jdI0oY2Hk7gPdDbJfXqsm.jpg

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Uh

i've sent some of them, what's your point? who did you think catches this kind of stuff, your ops manager?

uh all I was saying is time cards are edited and hours are stolen regularly...maybe I.E. needs to be retrained if they aren't catching it

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

The employees being shorted catch almost all of it. And even then it usually takes months of problems until something happens to the manager

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
put your timecards in right and your pay will be fine

99% of the time i saw a payroll discrepancy the driver had shut his brain off and did something stupid
I shut my brain off when I punch in and just follow ORION as close to 100% as possible. Result is less stops and more OT.