View Paycheck feature unavailable this week...

watdaflock?

People who do choose to comment need to be careful as they are heavily censored and comments that are over the line may lead to discipline

You need to work on your reading comprehension skills as my post referred to comments made on www.upsers.com.

Yea, your original post here clearly referred to upsers. Matter of fact, where on upsers is there a forum to leave a message? Curious to find out what sort of discipline I can expect leaving a message there.

watdaflock?

There is a place for comments at the bottom of each article.
You're full of it.

Click on HR&Benefits
Follow this link: view your paycheck

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The system is currently unavailable due to scheduled maintenance.

The system updates are taking place June 8 through June 11.

During this period you will be paid and your direct deposit will occur as normal.

Unfortunately, during this time, the view paycheck, changes to direct deposit account information, personal information updates, and respiratory forms will not be available.

If you are an hourly employee, you will receive a paper pay stub on Friday, June 9.

Starting June 12, you will be able to make changes to your personal, payroll, and employment information using a smartphone or internet-enabled tablet. Also, no H.R. approvals will be required for updates submitted via the self-service feature.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Nowhere is their a place to leave comments.

Please, UpstateNY link me what you are talking about......

Johney

You're full of it.

Click on HR&Benefits
Follow this link: view your paycheck

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The system is currently unavailable due to scheduled maintenance.

The system updates are taking place June 8 through June 11.

During this period you will be paid and your direct deposit will occur as normal.

Unfortunately, during this time, the view paycheck, changes to direct deposit account information, personal information updates, and respiratory forms will not be available.

If you are an hourly employee, you will receive a paper pay stub on Friday, June 9.

Starting June 12, you will be able to make changes to your personal, payroll, and employment information using a smartphone or internet-enabled tablet. Also, no H.R. approvals will be required for updates submitted via the self-service feature.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Nowhere is their a place to leave comments.

Please, UpstateNY link me what you are talking about......
That's funny because I read quite a few comments at the bottom. There's 119.