virtual check rides? On topic please

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I will work 3 days a week. About 10 or so hours a week and will only pay about $250 a month for health insurance. That might just be better than retirement.
Well either you’re BSing (likely) or your SM is clueless. Minimum hours are 17 1/2. Either way don’t get too comfortable.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Hmm, you'll save money, but looks like you'll net $950, not $3000.
It sounds like OF didn't prepare adequately for retirement. Who wants to be tied to a job in retirement? FedEx gives you a lump sum contribution to help cover your health insurance until you qualify for Medicare. I certainly wouldn't trade my freedom for the difference... unless I hadn't prepared properly.

Bummer.

Oldfart

It sounds like OF didn't prepare adequately for retirement. Who wants to be tied to a job in retirement? FedEx gives you a lump sum contribution to help cover your health insurance until you qualify for Medicare. I certainly wouldn't trade my freedom for the difference... unless I hadn't prepared properly.

Bummer.
Lump sum only covers 2 years worth of premiums. I am more than that from 65. Tied to a job? 10 hrs a week? I went in at 0600 and was off at 0900. Easy $

dex 84

I'd rather he do it during the sort and fine sort, like everyone else.

Take lates because you have to get your p2 in order before you leave the building? There's not enough time during and at the end of the sort to get your truck in order. Especially if you're not at your truck during the sort. Maybe at some stations there is but not for me as the sort generally goes down around 0945.