virtual check rides? On topic please

Oldfart

GPS, pinging, real time tracking, etc etc etc. Who cares? Do your job and you don't need to worry. If anyone questions your SPH or return to building time, they can simply bring up your day and see you weren't monkeying around.
Yep. These fools are so paranoid about everything. They must have something to worry about. Bummer

SmithBarney

Sometimes, but then you don the foil hat and fire up the black helicopter and it's like he never left!

Just make a tinfoil hat for your PPAD, Just wrap your PPAD in tinfoil, and the GPS thingy in your truck too. People will just think you are being fashionable... ;)

SmithBarney

GPS, pinging, real time tracking, etc etc etc. Who cares? Do your job and you don't need to worry. If anyone questions your SPH or return to building time, they can simply bring up your day and see you weren't monkeying around.
But I was monkeying around... I don't want them to know I stopped for lunch at the massage parlor.. I mean my chiropractor...

Nolimitz

I guess managers have nothing better to do all day than watch 20+ traces of employees. Had a guy next to me questioned for a 7 min gap while he sorted his truck.. Guess were all back in grade school.

vantexan

I guess managers have nothing better to do all day than watch 20+ traces of employees. Had a guy next to me questioned for a 7 min gap while he sorted his truck.. Guess were all back in grade school.
My last mgr watched us like a hawk. Had to justify gaps every day. Restroom, restroom, restroom....

Nolimitz

My last mgr watched us like a hawk. Had to justify gaps every day. Restroom, restroom, restroom....
If they did not have to baby sit grown adults, maybe we would have the things we need to do our jobs. like trucks that drive, P-pads, batteries, and best a DRA routing that makes a bit of sense...
Naw lets hire a bunch of third graders!
Been in the job market for 45 years and never worked in an environment like this. Just plain silly

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I guess managers have nothing better to do all day than watch 20+ traces of employees. Had a guy next to me questioned for a 7 min gap while he sorted his truck.

If he has identifiable gaps because he's sorting his truck while onroad, he should be questioned about it.

Oldfart

If he has identifiable gaps because he's sorting his truck while onroad, he should be questioned about it.
Most likely you have never been a courier. Dont be ignorant enough to say you should fine sort your p2 during the sort. You barely have time to sort your P1 and just try to section load your P2 and do your fine sort later. I am not doing that on my lunch break. My first 10 minutes after my p1 or lunch is spent sorting my p2. By then my truck is empty enough to have room to properly sort my p2.

Nolimitz

You are a maroon!
A single 7 min gap could easily be a turd break. It's none of their damn business if I or anyone else has to take a Shi_
Pure micro-management at its best.
It's got nothing on 1984... and is more than stupid

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Geeez, reading all this crap makes me realize - had I not gone to the Dark Side (AGFS) all those years ago, I’d be SO done with this outfit today.
It’s still a bit of a Stoopid Show being a RTD, but not nearly to the extent the courier world has become.
I don’t know how you guys ‘n gals put up with it, but props to ya. I would’ve been canned the first time I instructed a manager precisely what gap he could shove that little report into.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Just like the identifiable gap between your right and left ears. You and your sick Memphis cronies get your jollies by harassing couriers, don't you?

BTW, did you ever catch those bastardo paycheck thieves? Heh,heh!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
They tend to not like those that don't do their job. You of all people should know that.
I bet you pee your pants everytime you see an opportunity for one of your many know-it-all replies. I also bet your mom is real tired of doing your laundry.

Oldfart

I bet you pee your pants everytime you see an opportunity for one of your many know-it-all replies. I also bet your mom is real tired of doing your laundry.
Is that the best you got?

Your managers most likely picked on you because you were unproductive and your coworkers felt the same way because they had to pick up your slack. I see chumps like you everyday. Well, only 3 days a week since I just started working Tue-Thur. Sweet shift