virtual check rides? On topic please

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Most likely you have never been a courier. Dont be ignorant enough to say you should fine sort your p2 during the sort. You barely have time to sort your P1 and just try to section load your P2 and do your fine sort later. I am not doing that on my lunch break. My first 10 minutes after my p1 or lunch is spent sorting my p2. By then my truck is empty enough to have room to properly sort my p2.

Those who can, do. Those who can't, make excuses.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You are a maroon!
A single 7 min gap could easily be a turd break. It's none of their damn business if I or anyone else has to take a Shi_
Pure micro-management at its best.
It's got nothing on 1984... and is more than stupid

WTF are you rambling about?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Is that the best you got?

Your managers most likely picked on you because you were unproductive and your coworkers felt the same way because they had to pick up your slack. I see chumps like you everyday. Well, only 3 days a week since I just started working Tue-Thur. Sweet shift
I made my numbers or above everytime wise ass. I’m sure your co-workers are very glad you’re there less hours these days.

Oldfart

I made my numbers or above everytime wise ass. I’m sure your co-workers are very glad you’re there less hours these days.
You are the greatest. When you and van left I imagine wall street had a panic attack.

They are not as glad as I am. I will work 3 days a week. About 10 or so hours a week and will only pay about $250 a month for health insurance. That might just be better than retirement.

vantexan

For $27 an hour I can do anything for 10 or 11 hours a week. Those 1st Overnight lettters get mighty heavy

You got ran off, not me
Let's be honest, you took that deal so that you wouldn't look bad staying on this forum after you retired. You did, you know you did, don't lie like a rug, admit it, ADMIT IT!!! :)

Oldfart

Let's be honest, you took that deal so that you wouldn't look bad staying on this forum after you retired. You did, you know you did, don't lie like a rug, admit it, ADMIT IT!!! :)
You caught me. Or did I take it to have full medical insurance for $250 a month while I save about $1750 a month over retiree insurance. Add that to the $1200 a month I will make and it looks like I make about $3000 a month while working about 40 hrs. About $75 an hr. Bacha is the financial genius, let him verify the math.

vantexan

You caught me. Or did I take it to have full medical insurance for $250 a month while I save about $1750 a month over retiree insurance. Add that to the $1200 a month I will make and it looks like I make about $3000 a month while working about 40 hrs. About $75 an hr. Bacha is the financial genius, let him verify the math.
Hmm, you'll save money, but looks like you'll net $950, not $3000.