Volume

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So you’re saying we shouldn’t crash the global economy over a flu that 80% of infected people have very minor symptoms and that currently has a spiked death rate due to lack of testing?

That doesn’t sound like it’ll spread communism to a bunch of people out of a job... what’s the point?
you think the lack of testing is killing people and not the under laying health problems and age

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I see where union president said volume will drop I'm just getting started and been working steady I'd like to qualify before a lay off. What should I do in case of a lay off?
In the old days beer drinking was involved. You can try that.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We are the essential grunts the Governments sends into the front lines.
In what way? We aren’t sure who may or may not be infected on our daily routine. I’d say Nurses, doctors and anyone else in the healthcare industry are the grunts here. They will shortly be without proper safety equipment, and they know the person is infected.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
He's saying the death rate is actually lower. The media has people thinking they're going to die if they get it. Could you imagine if people freaked out like this about the flu every year?

Agree. They are not testing if they can help it. That way the number of confirmed cases will be a lot closer to the deaths.
Harder to lie about the deaths. If they tested everyone instantly tomorrow then the"curve" would be flattened.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Agree. They are not testing if they can help it. That way the number of confirmed cases will be a lot closer to the deaths.
Harder to lie about the deaths. If they tested everyone instantly tomorrow then the"curve" would be flattened.
The whole testing thing makes my stomach turn; seems very coy and political. How can it be possible that other countries have 90%of their inhabitants tested, meanwhile we have guys getting sent away from the dr saying they have no tests; or being told to camp out at home and come back when/if your symptoms persist and get worse?

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
The whole testing thing makes my stomach turn; seems very coy and political. How can it be possible that other countries have 90%of their inhabitants tested, meanwhile we have guys getting sent away from the dr saying they have no tests; or being told to camp out at home and come back when/if your symptoms persist and get worse?

And Mike Pence has not got one last i heard. Does that make any kind of sense?