Volume

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Ya unfortunately the tests we started making a week after the virus genome was made public had a common technical problem with one of the reagents used.

If China hadn't lied to the international community about their outbreak we could have gotten ahead of this thing.
It’s like my dad used to tell me;
“Netsua” he’d say; “excuses are like buttholes. Everybody’s got one”

Returntosender

The whole testing thing makes my stomach turn; seems very coy and political. How can it be possible that other countries have 90%of their inhabitants tested, meanwhile we have guys getting sent away from the dr saying they have no tests; or being told to camp out at home and come back when/if your symptoms persist and get worse?
I haven’t seen any bulk medical supplies built on wooden skips going to hospitals I would see them being loaded on flat beds or box trucks on the SCS freight side of yard

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Volume went up this week. Had some hourlies reactivated for service this week after being later off.

Volume at our center has tanked the past 2 days. 2 drivers called out, 3 on the wish list and 10 cover drivers without routes. The old veterans were busy bathing in the tears of the young cover drivers who thought they could go home and play Fortnite.

MattM

Today’s Volume was the lowest it’s been in about 14 months.
Only one person called out sick. I think people know the inevitable. Even with permission to call out sick, people need those hours and $$$. Fun times are over.

get those hours while you can is what most are saying.

specter208

Volume at our center has tanked the past 2 days. 2 drivers called out, 3 on the wish list and 10 cover drivers without routes. The old veterans were busy bathing in the tears of the young cover drivers who thought they could go home and play Fortnite.
Strange, our center put up helper bids and brought in rental vehicles. Start times for next week posted today suggest we will remain busy too. Don’t know your center is slowing down. You would think that people need us to get their stuff delivered which they can’t find in the stores.

specter208

He's saying the death rate is actually lower. The media has people thinking they're going to die if they get it. Could you imagine if people freaked out like this about the flu every year?
Don’t be afraid guys. If someone else wants to stay home, let them. God bless you guys. Read the story of Gideon and his shrinking army if you and your friends and family want to be encouraged. God saved the day.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Don’t be afraid guys. If someone else wants to stay home, let them. God bless you guys. Read the story of Gideon and his shrinking army if you and your friends and family want to be encouraged. God saved the day.
I don't have any problem with people quitting and staying home.

watdaflock?

In what way? We aren’t sure who may or may not be infected on our daily routine. I’d say Nurses, doctors and anyone else in the healthcare industry are the grunts here. They will shortly be without proper safety equipment, and they know the person is infected.
Our health care industry attempts to reduce our risk of the virus. We deliver toilet paper. They have some proper safety equipment, we have none. We are the grunts.