VOTE

Karma...

I see your points....I will vote online ....whats the current tally ?....what percentage will vote this election ?....what was the final percentage vote on the last contract ?..........ups brass views low union percentage as key to forcing thru substandard contracts....speaks as apathetic membership and incompetent organizers.... no wonder the teamsters cant organize friend.d.x or amazon.......cant even organize ups fully.......

I see your points....I will vote online ....whats the current tally ?....what percentage will vote this election ?....what was the final percentage vote on the last contract ?..........ups brass views low union percentage as key to forcing thru substandard contracts....speaks as apathetic membership and incompetent organizers.... no wonder the teamsters cant organize friend.d.x or amazon.......cant even organize ups fully.......
They can't force any more contracts ever again.
That was taken care of during the convention
I'm sure he had something to do with how this current contract was shoved up our ass

cachmeifucan

They more than likely won't since the count has started. We'll get a total at the end of the process.
How long will it take to count 195k votes. And i dont like that we cant see if 🇨🇦 got 5k more votes or 1k more. 5 years ago 🇨🇦 had almost 13k votes this time way less. Maybe they post it tomorrow.

542thruNthru

How long will it take to count 195k votes. And i dont like that we cant see if 🇨🇦 got 5k more votes or 1k more. 5 years ago 🇨🇦 had almost 13k votes this time way less. Maybe they post it tomorrow.
You're too paranoid man. :)

I'm guessing 5 days for the count. Took almost all day just to count 7k of the south and they turned in less than 20k.