Voting Starts Next Week! How will you vote and why.

Froome

It was suppose to be a secret ballot, however every vote can be traced back to the person who voted. You were sent a code and had to enter it to vote. Does that violate the secret vote? By mail it was secret. Not that that will change the out come, but it may invalidate the vote.

ColdHarvest

One of my children died. As a father, I would very much preferred to die in his place.

I also lost my mother to a long painful battle with cancer. She was an incredible loving woman. I blamed God. How could you let this happen to such a beautiful soul? I was furious with God, and deeply hurt... So,yes I have known suffering.

My mother said to me shortly before she died...Don't be angry with God.

You see God was with her in her suffering, and with me in mine, even if I would not allow him to comfort me. I begged God to allow me to suffer this cancer and die rather than her...

Then it hit me. This is exactly what Jesus did on the cross, suffer in our place. My suffering is real, but it is a mystery I do not completely comprehend. God the Father allowed Christ to suffer...but it secured everlasting joy and peace for all who will accept it. I am called to join my suffering with his to participate in his work of salvation. He suffered for me, but also with me. And I do praise and thank him for the opportunity to participate in his work, even if it means suffering.

Yes, praise God who proved his love for me by allowing himself to be tortured and nailed to a cross for my sins

Holy :censored2: you really swallowed the pill.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
It was suppose to be a secret ballot, however every vote can be traced back to the person who voted. You were sent a code and had to enter it to vote. Does that violate the secret vote? By mail it was secret. Not that that will change the out come, but it may invalidate the vote.

The US Government watches all of our elections(runs the rules) so I don't think they would allow it. As a matter of fact, they are usually looking for wrong doing so they can keep their jobs.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The US Government watches all of our elections(runs the rules) so I don't think they would allow it. As a matter of fact, they are usually looking for wrong doing so they can keep their jobs.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Uh huh. Sure.

DigitalValidFrenchbulldog-size_restricted.gif

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

NO THEY DON'T!

Where the hell did you get this load of crap, Alex Jones?

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Holy :censored2: BrownMonk, you need to lay off the drugs!

Not in the feeder dept so the use of drugs is not questionable without reasonable suspicion or post accident. The IRB or whatever it is now must okay the national votes system of voting. Mostly just an okay on the letter going out on timing, oversight officials, persons able to attend, etc. Occasionally an observer from I saw years ago at the count. Not sure now that they are electronic.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Go to a union meeting and find out.

Until your next meeting comes around, if you have a few free hours, you can read through this thread, it'll give you some idea of what happened. Be aware that it's a merged thread of about 20 threads, so some of it will seem a little jumbled. Then do a search and read some posts about retro pay. Then take what you learn back to your building and explain to everyone who didn't vote what happens when you aren't actively involved in deciding the future of your working conditions. Fewer and fewer people get to have any say about what happens with their jobs. Not enough of those of us who still do have a voice choose to participate.