voting

rebel87

Is there a way to find out how many full time and part time employees voted? Also would like to know the % of full timers that voted and % of part timers that voted.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Is there a way to find out how many full time and part time employees voted? Also would like to know the % of full timers that voted and % of part timers that voted.

What for? Pointing fingers won't change the numbers, its irrelevant, but if you prefer, you may blame us Part timers, we are 65% of Employees of UPS, if that satisfies you.

johnny_hotdog

What for? Pointing fingers won't change the numbers, its irrelevant, but if you prefer, you may blame us Part timers, we are 65% of Employees of UPS, if that satisfies you.
It’s not irrelevant at all. Would be nice to know so we had an idea of who’s voting. May also help us figure out why they are not voting and help us fix the somewhat low turnout. Would help for next contract vote.

rebel87

Whos pointing fingers? Would like to know the breakdown of the people who didnt vote. I think the majority of non voters have been at UPS for 2 years or less. Need to change who is eligible to vote on contract. You need to be employed at UPS for 5 years before you are allowed to vote. Voter turnout would be much higher.

Dulce Bombón

Whos pointing fingers? Would like to know the breakdown of the people who didnt vote. I think the majority of non voters have been at UPS for 2 years or less. Need to change who is eligible to vote on contract. You need to be employed at UPS for 5 years before you are allowed to vote. Voter turnout would be much higher.[/QUOTE
Hotdogs are sandwiches. Just saying.
I bet if the contract was voting on vending machine snacks the turn out would have been A LOT different.

Vending machines are getting expensive $1.10 candy. In UPS, its a joke. Those should be located on Management office only, no exceptions.

Dulce Bombón

It’s not irrelevant at all. Would be nice to know so we had an idea of who’s voting. May also help us figure out why they are not voting and help us fix the somewhat low turnout. Would help for next contract vote.

Well still great chances us Part timers those brigades they are hiring by the masses in the past three months and counting.

Dulce Bombón

The union sent a message to its members reminding them that a “no strike/no lockout clause” remains in effect.

Reminds me the movie "The Purge":obeyhypnosmiley::obeyhypnosmiley::obeyhypnosmiley::obeyhypnosmiley::obeyhypnosmiley: