VSAP 2023

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I'm hearing one week for every year, 6mos insurance premium, remaining vacation for the year cashed out, placement/resume assistance.

I am guessing that nothing official has come down from Corporate yet. If they do eliminate these positions will they be offering any transfers to other areas, for example into operations or other parts of the nation?

What is your personal opinion on whether there will going to be any regional realignments or consolidations or early retirement incentives like before?

I know a few high seniority supervisions and managers that will leave in a heartbeat if given a reasonable offer, unfortunately most of them are in operations.

The timetable would probably be set after the 2023 Contract once that dust settles. The increased volume and revenue associated with COVID-19 is over, still the future of every courier is bright. People have gotten comfortable ordering on line and considering the growth of these massive Amazon warehouses under construction that will not change.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I am guessing that nothing official has come down from Corporate yet. If they do eliminate these positions will they be offering any transfers to other areas, for example into operations or other parts of the nation?

What is your personal opinion on whether there will going to be any regional realignments or consolidations or early retirement incentives like before?

I know a few high seniority supervisions and managers that will leave in a heartbeat if given a reasonable offer, unfortunately most of them are in operations.

The timetable would probably be set after the 2023 Contract once that dust settles. The increased volume and revenue associated with COVID-19 is over, still the future of every courier is bright. People have gotten comfortable ordering on line and considering the growth of these massive Amazon warehouses under construction that will not change.

Ups doesn’t have
Couriers never have
Why would you call them this

CHEMA-DELMA

Ups doesn’t have
Couriers never have
Why would you call them this
I heard they had over 900 in the Corporate Procurement group, they hit them in March. I knew a few guys that were eligible for retirement 3 years ago but were just hanging around collecting a paycheck. Got 6 months pay to leave. So many people at the Corporate office had such easy jobs making big bucks were sucking on the tit. Made me sick when working there and those same leaches got paid to leave. Makes no sense.

dudebro

The rumor mill (the ubiquitous, anonymous "they") say that as long as IE/IT are finding and delivering on cost savings measures, they're not being considered for now. Doesn't mean that can't change in a minute though.