Waco: 30 Years

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
reno.0.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
So thirty years since a child raping pedophile who thought he was god and convinced a bunch of other idiots to let him sleep with their wives, hoarded illegal machine guns and grenades under the guise of a fake religion got killed for shooting at federal agents? I mean, almost every church I’ve been to has grenades and guns laying around while kids get impregnated by a nut job. Cool story.

Thebrownblob

So thirty years since a child raping pedophile who thought he was god and convinced a bunch of other idiots to let him sleep with their wives, hoarded illegal machine guns and grenades under the guise of a fake religion got killed for shooting at federal agents? I mean, almost every church I’ve been to has grenades and guns laying around while kids get impregnated by a nut job. Cool story.
There was allegedly illegal guns, whatever that means, and He was abusing those kids so of course the government had no choice but to purposely murder the children. And then happily pose next to the charred dead remains.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
There was allegedly illegal guns, whatever that means, and He was abusing those kids so of course the government had no choice but to purposely murder the children. And then happily pose next to the charred dead remains.
He burned the place down to hide the illegal guns and killed the children he impregnated. Teargas doesn’t burn buildings down.

TheDudeAbides92

You’re a lying sack of crap. The so called president himself is a pedophile he molested his own daughter she said so in her diary. Time to burn Biden alive I guess

TheDudeAbides92

There’s not even any constitutional authority for the ATF to exist. Whether you agree with what the davidians were doing or not isn’t even really relevant to the discussion. Our government is made up of psychopathic criminals of the worst kind and they want to be the arbiters of morality. Gtfo

TheDudeAbides92

Then when mcveigh got revenge when he, by himself we were told, blew that building in OKC to kingdom come the government had the nerve to play the victim. Again psychopathic behavior. You reap what you sow

Of course the fbi I’m sure had a hand in the okc bombing because what do they care to kill a few hundred people if it can be politicized

TheDudeAbides92

Not everything is about people coming to take your guns ya pusillanimous.
Not everything but it is probably agenda numero uno for this tyrannical regime. As Mao once said power comes out of the barrel of a gun. The left knows this damn well which is why a disarmed citizenry is their wet dream and we can never let that happen

Commercial Inside Release

I was in the area, when the Waco incident occurred. Local talk shows were popular at the time, and the general consensus throughout central Texas was: "...normally, if there is a problem, the sheriff knocks on the door with a warrant, or a notice to appear in court..."

They don't show up with armored vehicles, tear gas, and a small army.

trickpony1

He burned the place down to hide the illegal guns and killed the children he impregnated. Teargas doesn’t burn buildings down.
It is said that Koresh would go for a jog every morning.
Study his habits and route and set up a "choke point".

So easy but then the enforcement agencies wouldn't be able to strut their stuff.

TheDudeAbides92

There’s no evidence at all that David koresh was a pedophile either that’s something the government put out later on to justify their atrocities, you know kind of like “Iraq has weapons of mass destruction”

Amazing their ability to project their own indiscretions onto others

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hahaha. Worship a pedophile 30 years after his death with your warped sense of righteousness. The truth hurts.
Exactly. Now, Koresh is a "hero" and a symbol of Big Government overreach. Nah, he was nothing but a pervert with a God complex who subverted his own religion. He got exactly what he deserved. In today's Opposite World, Big Government is fine when it does the bidding of the Far Right. Abortion, guns, imposing anti-woke laws, going after businesses (Disney) that won't go along with the agenda, and generally imposing the White Christian worldview upon everyone whether they like it or not. Then, Big Government is fine.
But, go after a sick POS like Koresh, and it's jack-booted thug stuff and an attack of religious freedom. Their sense of righteousness is beyond warped. It's completely backwards.