Waco: 30 Years

El Correcto

god is dead
Sure, that would be fine except eventually someone will justify doing the same to a group you agree with. It’s kind of a dangerous game.
Mormons are much worse than Christians.
The Mormon pedo cults are way more out of control than anything the branch Davidians did and they get treated with kids gloves because of morons who view the ATF’s actions in Waco as absurd.

No that was a very reasonable thing to do to a doomsday cult raping kids and stock piling weapons for a final stand off with the government.

vantexan

Exactly. Now, Koresh is a "hero" and a symbol of Big Government overreach. Nah, he was nothing but a pervert with a God complex who subverted his own religion. He got exactly what he deserved. In today's Opposite World, Big Government is fine when it does the bidding of the Far Right. Abortion, guns, imposing anti-woke laws, going after businesses (Disney) that won't go along with the agenda, and generally imposing the White Christian worldview upon everyone whether they like it or not. Then, Big Government is fine.
But, go after a sick POS like Koresh, and it's jack-booted thug stuff and an attack of religious freedom. Their sense of righteousness is beyond warped. It's completely backwards.
For me personally my only beef with how the government handled Waco was it got a bunch of kids killed. A lot of what you posted is pure fantasy.

Thebrownblob

The Mormon pedo cults are way more out of control than anything the branch Davidians did and they get treated with kids gloves because of morons who view the ATF’s actions in Waco as absurd.

No that was a very reasonable thing to do to a doomsday cult raping kids and stock piling weapons for a final stand off with the government.
L O L. Outside of the Leader, being kind of a creeper on women. There was never anything proven about pedophilia. I can disagree with the man and the way he presented the gospel And not want him dead, and how is he stockpiling weapons he was an FFL dealer? You were really worried about 60 or 70 people overthrowing the government? And since when did the ATF and FBI decided they needed to be the ones to investigate a local matter? Why didn’t they pick up David Karesh when he went to dinner in town almost every Saturday or when he took a walk almost daily that everyone in town knew about? Nope at some point Karesh flick the nose of the federal government, and they wanted to prove they were in charge. Did David Karesh have a tank or something? Oh wait no that was the ATF. 😂 again disagreeing with them and the way they live their life does not mean I should have them killed. It’s kind of what you talk about in reference to homosexuals being mistreated and I agree with you they should not be by any group or any government how can persecute a group for no reason. And if there’s allegations of miss doing, they should be arrested and given a fair trial with due process. If you read any papers on CS gas being used on little kids and people without any kind of protective gear. It renders them incapacitated that’s what our government did to these people women and children gassed.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
The only thing law enforcement did wrong was wounding Koresh in the initial confrontation instead of killing him out right and allowing the prick to escalate the situation to the level it hit.
L O L. Outside of the Leader, being kind of a creeper on women. There was never anything proven about pedophilia. I can disagree with the man and the way he presented the gospel And not want him dead, and how is he stockpiling weapons he was an FFL dealer? You were really worried about 60 or 70 people overthrowing the government? And since when did the ATF and FBI decided they needed to be the ones to investigate a local matter? Why didn’t they pick up David Karesh when he went to dinner in town almost every Saturday or when he took a walk almost daily that everyone in town knew about? Nope at some point Karesh flick the nose of the federal government, and they wanted to prove they were in charge. Did David Karesh have a tank or something? Oh wait no that was the ATF. 😂 again disagreeing with them and the way they live their life does not mean I should have them killed. It’s kind of what you talk about in reference to homosexuals being mistreated and I agree with you they should not be by any group or any government how can persecute a group for no reason. And if there’s allegations of miss doing, they should be arrested and given a fair trial with due process. If you read any papers on CS gas being used on little kids and people without any kind of protective gear. It renders them incapacitated that’s what our government did to these people women and children gassed.
lol yea there was Vernon was a pedo before he even went there.

This woman who survived it doesn’t believe Koresh was a pedo because girls come of age at 12 in her eyes. This is a common belief among the abrahamic religions. Any religious person defending this denying sex with minors is doing so out of that view point.

Thebrownblob

The only thing law enforcement did wrong was wounding Koresh in the initial confrontation instead of killing him out right and allowing the prick to escalate the situation to the level it hit.

lol yea there was Vernon was a pedo before he even went there.

This woman who survived it doesn’t believe Koresh was a pedo because girls come of age at 12 in her eyes. This is a common belief among the abrahamic religions. Any religious person defending this denying sex with minors is doing so out of that view point.
So first, it was about stockpiling weapons to you now it’s because of a pedophile? And the ATF has what role in investigating pedophilia? They could’ve shot and killed him or arrested him any weekend or almost any day of the week. Lots of accusations about homosexuals and transsexuals Being pedophiles. Should we just believe those as well and roll in the tanks? You’re very inconsistent with your thoughts because of your hatred of human beings who disagreed with you. I’m glad you just fine with our government teargassing women and children. That’s super cool dude.

El Correcto

god is dead
So first, it was about stockpiling weapons to you now it’s because of a pedophile? And the ATF has what role in investigating pedophilia? Lots of accusations about homosexuals and transsexuals Being pedophiles. Should we just believe those as well and roll in the tanks? You’re very inconsistent with your thoughts because of your hatred of human beings who disagreed with you. I’m glad you just fine with our government teargassing women and children. That’s super cool dude.
Nope, I’ve mainly been focused on the religious nutjob trying to defend Vernon as not a pedophile. He absolutely was sexually abusing minors and grooming them into a religious cult.

I don’t see how anyone can deny this with the large amount of testimony including from some of his “wives”. He married a 10 year old.

Thebrownblob

Nope, I’ve mainly been focused on the religious nutjob trying to defend Vernon as not a pedophile. He absolutely was sexually abusing minors and grooming them into a religious cult.

I don’t see how anyone can deny this with the large amount of testimony including from some of his “wives”. He married a 10 year old.
well, thank you Jesus, that the federal government was there to teargas them and let them choke to death and gag on their own vomit, while their eyes burned, and their skin had chemical blisters, and to take pictures after their corpses were burnt to a crisp thank God, they saved them from such a hell 😂

It was a huge victory

El Correcto

god is dead
well, thank you Jesus, that the federal government was there to teargas them and let them choke to death and gag on their own vomit, while their eyes burned, and their skin had chemical blisters, and to take pictures after their corpses were burnt to a crisp thank God, they save them from such a hell 😂

It was a huge victory
Better dead than religious pedophile zealots.

Thebrownblob

Better dead than religious pedophile zealots.
Remember, some people would say the same about things you believe. Somewhere in the middle of distain and disgust if we’re not careful we lose our humanity and become that which we hate. The situation could’ve been handled much better.

El Correcto

god is dead
Remember, some people would say the same about things you believe. Somewhere in the middle of distain and disgust if we’re not careful we lose our humanity and become that which we hate. The situation could’ve been handled much better.
Those people would be incorrect religious zealots. We have covered this multiple times.
Religion is a mental illness. Believing in delusional nonsense and rejecting reality. A man with tits in a dress offers more proof he is a woman than y’all can of your religious beliefs.

Thebrownblob

Those people would be incorrect religious zealots. We have covered this multiple times.
Religion is a mental illness. Believing in delusional nonsense and rejecting reality. A man with tits in a dress offers more proof he is a woman than y’all can of your religious beliefs.
Anyone who wants to kill you for your beliefs is wrong. Cheering a federal government that has the power, but not the authority to do something horrible only shows ignorance on how quickly that kind of power could be used against you or me. David Karesh may will have deserved to be in jail, but the women and children did not deserve what happened to them at the hands of our leadership.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Mormons are Christians.